How many cans of tuna a day is too much?
- 07-06-2009, 06:59 PM
- 07-06-2009, 07:06 PM
How much tuna is too much?
Should give you a pretty good idea.... But it depends on what kind your eating. White has much more Mercury than light.. but tastes better. 3 cans a day... should be okay for a bit but i would change over to something else after a month or so. Drink loootttsss of water (as per the norm)
07-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I usually eat one or two 5oz. cans a day usually for snack with some wheat bread. By the end of the week I usually need to stock back up. I too am a college student and wondered this before and have been doing it this way for about a year and a half now while fine tuning my diet and I seem to be ok with no problems, but then again everyone is different. hope this helps!
07-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MissV in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:37 PM
- By tshaw024 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2009, 01:52 PM
- By theBIGcactus in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2009, 11:42 PM
- By Jegs66 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2003, 03:06 PM