what are some foods that contain casein?
- 07-05-2009, 11:00 AM
- 07-05-2009, 02:16 PM
07-05-2009, 03:02 PM
07-05-2009, 03:57 PM
07-06-2009, 03:41 PM
I always feel like the casein shake is enough, most of the time I still feel it in my stomach when I wake up. Ill usually do like a scoop and a half, 30g or so. Anyone ever mix whey with casein before bed?
07-06-2009, 11:33 PM
07-07-2009, 10:17 AM
07-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Casein, like whey, is a dairy protein. It is more prevalent in certain kinds of cheeses (e.g. ricotta), but it varies immensely. As already mentioned, the best source is going to be cottage cheese.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
07-09-2009, 08:15 PM
why use it during the day though?? whey and egg should be more than sufficient to stay anabolic between meals....
07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
I hate cottage cheese, but i drink a FF cottage cheese "shake" every night before bed. FF CC, walden farms sugar free chocolate syrup, and peanut butter.. Tastes like choc/peanut butter, cheese cake filling..lol
Anyone ever eat greek yogurt, such as fa_ge?
07-09-2009, 08:23 PM
07-09-2009, 08:27 PM
07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
ive got a recipe for flax seed protien muffins that i use it in.....my girl makes some pretty badass "healthy" brownies with it....we've done lots of things, just got to experiment....
Similar Forum Threads
- By UnderXero in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2012, 04:07 PM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:40 PM
- By GOTSPEED in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:55 AM
- By Qaiphyx in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
- By Beefy6969 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-07-2003, 10:52 PM