lemon chicken healthy?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
We just had a grad party and got lemon chicken from buona beef. I have about 25 breasts left over so I am eating them like crazy. I can't find the nutrition information online since it's not from there regular menu, because there catoring menu is different. It is lightly breaded, and I have been told it is grilled but don't know how to tell.

jordybb

jordybb

Awards
Oh they are hot buddy , don't eat like crazy ,
yes they are healthy but that much can harm you ...

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
not sure what you mean they are hot? They are not spicy at all. And as for eating 25, that would probably last me the week.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I have ever seen a "breaded" grilled chicken breast. They could have been baked and would be better than fried.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well it was probably just seasoned a bunch and then thrown on the grill, kinda looks like breading sometimes if you put a lot on there.

slackadjuster

Awards
We just had a grad party and got lemon chicken from buona beef. I have about 25 breasts left over so I am eating them like crazy. I can't find the nutrition information online since it's not from there regular menu, because there catoring menu is different. It is lightly breaded, and I have been told it is grilled but don't know how to tell.
I'm pretty sure it's better than McDonalds! Wouldn't eat more than a breast per meal. If they are bad...there are only 3 to 4 days worth anyway...at least you got some free protein!