lemon chicken healthy?

1. lemon chicken healthy?

We just had a grad party and got lemon chicken from buona beef. I have about 25 breasts left over so I am eating them like crazy. I can't find the nutrition information online since it's not from there regular menu, because there catoring menu is different. It is lightly breaded, and I have been told it is grilled but don't know how to tell.

2. Oh they are hot buddy , don't eat like crazy ,
    yes they are healthy but that much can harm you ...
    •   

3. not sure what you mean they are hot? They are not spicy at all. And as for eating 25, that would probably last me the week.

4. I don't think I have ever seen a "breaded" grilled chicken breast. They could have been baked and would be better than fried.

5. well it was probably just seasoned a bunch and then thrown on the grill, kinda looks like breading sometimes if you put a lot on there.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    We just had a grad party and got lemon chicken from buona beef. I have about 25 breasts left over so I am eating them like crazy. I can't find the nutrition information online since it's not from there regular menu, because there catoring menu is different. It is lightly breaded, and I have been told it is grilled but don't know how to tell.
    I'm pretty sure it's better than McDonalds! Wouldn't eat more than a breast per meal. If they are bad...there are only 3 to 4 days worth anyway...at least you got some free protein!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 03:22 AM
  2. Lemon-gravy chicken
    By bleedingthrou in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:28 AM
  3. Healthy Fried Chicken Strips
    By madds87 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 01:58 PM