Low Carb Milk
- 06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
- 06-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Not sure. I prefer soy or rice milk personally. Regular milk actually isnt that good for you.
06-26-2009, 08:14 PM
06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Soy I actually like. I know all the evidence that goes back and forth but I have had no issues that I am aware of. I will try almond milk though. Thanks!
06-26-2009, 08:32 PM
06-26-2009, 08:34 PM
06-26-2009, 08:37 PM
06-26-2009, 08:50 PM
06-26-2009, 09:10 PM
06-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Well I ended up finding what I was looking for. Low carb milk with 45 calories per cup and 8g protein and 3 carbs and no fat.
Just curious though, why is there so much dissension regarding cows milk?
Similar Forum Threads
- By FilipeBR in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 05-17-2010, 04:32 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 02-27-2004, 01:22 AM
- By Jay Mc in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2003, 08:51 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2003, 08:21 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2002, 11:00 AM