- 06-13-2009, 05:20 PM
- 06-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Interesting. I'm pretty fond of pomegranate cherry juice myself. I do like some type of muscle soreness PWO though, let's me know I did work.
06-14-2009, 06:21 PM
true. i think the point is that sugar content + extreme amounts of antioxidants greatly enhances recovery ability. that just means you can get back in the gym faster and feel the pain there!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Siznoyton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-10-2006, 03:47 PM
- By friction515 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2006, 04:57 PM
- By x_muscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-15-2005, 10:36 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2005, 06:00 PM
- By XxCrisisxX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-23-2005, 04:18 PM