Need help with MRP's

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make a simple MRP without having spend a ton of cash on Myoplex or Lean Body anymore, i was thinking

1.5-2 scoops of ON whey
Half cup of Fat-Free milk

I don't think i can make it anymore simple than that. I don't know if that would be too much sugar or not,i think 1 cup of the moo-moo=12 grams of sugar.

I would only be slamming down 2 of these per day.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
In your situation I'd probably ditch the whey and get a casein protein instead, otherwise I'd combine the two. Oats are also a pretty cheap source of calories and are fairly healthy.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Oats and Whey by optimum nutrition, great taste and BB.com will often have good sales on it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say 2 scoops whey, some oats, some peanut butter. That way your getting your protein needs, healthy carbs, and healthy fats. The addition of the healthy fats will slow down the absorption rate of the Whey.

time lord

time lord

Awards
betta make sure that peanut butter is from RAW peanuts son! since thats reasonably impossible to find you'd have to use raw nut butter which is expensive as sh$t.

IMO i would find some bulk ground flaxseed (you can probably find this for about $1-$1.50/lb at a local healthfood store), some oats, and the best value whey/soy/casein protein blend you can find and blend away.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
betta make sure that peanut butter is from RAW peanuts son! since thats reasonably impossible to find you'd have to use raw nut butter which is expensive as sh$t.

IMO i would find some bulk ground flaxseed (you can probably find this for about $1-$1.50/lb at a local healthfood store), some oats, and the best value whey/soy/casein protein blend you can find and blend away.
why couldnt it just be natty PB?