- 06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
- 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM
You'd probably need a handful to get to 3.5oz, how would these be prepared? Grilled?"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
omg are you serious, no thanks Ill get lipids along with anti-viral lauric acid and other things from my organic coconut oil
06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
**** with oil and pepper (red or green), garlic.
Giant Silkworms Pupae korean speciality
If you want more details about taste etc...
The silkworm pupas gave off a subtle, nutty aroma.
The silkworm pupas didn't have a strong flavor.
A crunchy cocoon like chewing on tiny bones.
Unexpected squirt of briny liquid that shot out into mouth.
if you want to know more http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000398.php
06-05-2009, 06:03 PM
06-05-2009, 09:15 PM
I hear those are actually pretty tasty, but I'm gonna go against my asian side and say no to this one. There's a ton in my dads backyard in the pecan tree. I'm sure my mom would feast, though.
06-05-2009, 09:39 PM
06-07-2009, 04:25 PM
06-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Damn Rambo X that might have been the first laugh/gag for me today.
I'm with ZeroV on this, I have hard enough time drinking calcium caseinate let alone eating God's smaller backyard creatures.
06-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ZiR RED in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:00 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 03-05-2012, 04:08 PM
- By bkprice in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:48 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:04 AM
- By Cuffs in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:57 PM