Casein protein before blood test?
- 06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
- 06-03-2009, 04:12 PM
what is the blood test for? generally, you should go in a fasted state i.e no food 8-12 hours prior to the test
- 06-03-2009, 05:42 PM
alright that's what i was thinkin'. The test is for a lipid panel and cholestrol.
06-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Do not eat or drink anything other than water the night before a lipid panel.
06-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Blood work taken this morning. Thanks for the input yall.
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 20Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:54 AM
- By bud suniga in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 12-18-2010, 06:04 PM
- By zodiiac523 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 09-19-2010, 06:16 AM
- By nexed23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:56 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:06 PM