- 06-10-2009, 04:24 PM
- 06-11-2009, 10:44 AM
you can try adding cinnamon. if you are looking to put some slow digesting protein in you stomach before be there is no reason you can't opt for cheese.
- 06-11-2009, 10:51 AM
damn, put it in capsules... we really can't dump sugar on everything we eat. how do you feel about the taste of CEE? one i really love is green tea powder.
06-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Cottage Cheese for me adds a thing layer of fat under my skin that I do not want. So does yogurt.
06-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum RecipesReplies: 19Last Post: 05-03-2011, 05:32 AM
- By WarcraftJJS in forum RecipesReplies: 83Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:44 PM
- By littlejeni in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 06-13-2006, 08:01 AM
- By Stinger124 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2006, 06:53 AM