- 06-03-2009, 05:47 PM
- 06-04-2009, 03:48 AM
IMO, cottage cheese in US, does taste like crap. Try tvorog, which is russian cottage cheese. http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474976749286. Very small curd size, not sour at all. Literally tastes like a good sour cream. Recommend
It's also called farmer cheese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmer_cheese
- 06-04-2009, 04:53 AM
06-04-2009, 05:32 AM
06-04-2009, 05:33 AM
06-04-2009, 05:37 AM
06-04-2009, 05:40 AM
06-04-2009, 09:25 AM
06-04-2009, 01:06 PM
In the same family, Chobani (greek yogart) is pretty good. Good nutritional profile as well for a small snack. Vanilla or honey mixed w/ fresh fruit.
06-04-2009, 01:24 PM
06-10-2009, 06:24 PM
What kind of cottage cheese are you eating? The different types of have different textures (to an extent). Like low-fat is completely different then no fat and so on.......
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
you can try adding cinnamon. if you are looking to put some slow digesting protein in you stomach before be there is no reason you can't opt for cheese.
06-11-2009, 12:51 PM
damn, put it in capsules... we really can't dump sugar on everything we eat. how do you feel about the taste of CEE? one i really love is green tea powder.
06-18-2009, 03:06 PM
06-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum RecipesReplies: 19Last Post: 05-03-2011, 07:32 AM
- By WarcraftJJS in forum RecipesReplies: 83Last Post: 11-12-2009, 03:44 PM
- By littlejeni in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2009, 03:22 PM
- By dirtysouthmuscl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:01 AM
- By Stinger124 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2006, 08:53 AM