- 06-03-2009, 04:47 PM
- 06-04-2009, 02:48 AM
IMO, cottage cheese in US, does taste like crap. Try tvorog, which is russian cottage cheese. http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.ac...81474976749286. Very small curd size, not sour at all. Literally tastes like a good sour cream. Recommend
It's also called farmer cheese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmer_cheese
06-04-2009, 03:53 AM
06-04-2009, 04:32 AM
06-04-2009, 04:33 AM
06-04-2009, 04:37 AM
06-04-2009, 04:40 AM
06-04-2009, 08:25 AM
06-04-2009, 12:06 PM
In the same family, Chobani (greek yogart) is pretty good. Good nutritional profile as well for a small snack. Vanilla or honey mixed w/ fresh fruit.
06-04-2009, 12:24 PM
06-10-2009, 05:24 PM
What kind of cottage cheese are you eating? The different types of have different textures (to an extent). Like low-fat is completely different then no fat and so on.......
06-11-2009, 11:44 AM
you can try adding cinnamon. if you are looking to put some slow digesting protein in you stomach before be there is no reason you can't opt for cheese.
06-11-2009, 11:51 AM
damn, put it in capsules... we really can't dump sugar on everything we eat. how do you feel about the taste of CEE? one i really love is green tea powder.
06-18-2009, 02:06 PM
06-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By glenihan in forum Weight LossReplies: 77Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:48 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:43 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:16 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:39 AM