Best Gym Heart Rate Montor?
- 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM
- 05-30-2009, 12:12 AM
I use a Polar RS400 and I love it. The chest strap will also transmit to cardio equipment, which you won't have if you're only wearing a watch. Polar also has a really good line for lifting like the FT80. I've got a buddy who has one of those and it's great for lifting. Kind of wish I had that one, but they're both really good. Overall I think Polars are worth the price tag.
Similar Forum Threads
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2006, 10:46 PM
- By Rjr3412 in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-19-2005, 10:15 PM
- By endless in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2005, 10:30 PM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2003, 10:34 PM