help on clearing out my liver.

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
jus trying to clear my liver from all the stuff i took.
i heard milk thistle helps.
anybody else knows what could help? or anything that could flush out my system?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
cranberry juice helps to clear the system due to its acidity...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
cranberry juice helps to clear the system due to its acidity...
our bodies being acidic is one of the main causes of disease :worried:

A person who can keep their body in an alkaline state is technically outside of a major screw up resistant to every disease.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established

A person who can keep their body in an alkaline state is technically outside of a major screw up resistant to every disease.
Do you have any information sources which prove cranberry juice is unhealthy?

I've read from numerous sources that cranberry juice can be very beneficial. Especially in the prevention of UTIs.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any information sources which prove cranberry juice is unhealthy?

I've read from numerous sources that cranberry juice can be very beneficial. Especially in the prevention of UTIs.
Not saying it isnt. I am just saying our diets are so acidic anymore. Cranberry juice alone is fine, but how much of your daily consumption is alkaline?

Sry it was random, the acidic part drew it out of me. But technically cancer cant even exist in an alkaline body. The people who maintain diets who are like that...the ones I know...are never ever sick, and have high energy levels.

It was just something random. Juice s very healthy, but you should balance out your body's state is all. You are accurate in your advising for helping him with his current query.

lol, just popped out is all.

UKStrength

Not saying it isnt. I am just saying our diets are so acidic anymore. Cranberry juice alone is fine, but how much of your daily consumption is alkaline?

Sry it was random, the acidic part drew it out of me. But technically cancer cant even exist in an alkaline body. The people who maintain diets who are like that...the ones I know...are never ever sick, and have high energy levels.

It was just something random. Juice s very healthy, but you should balance out your body's state is all. You are accurate in your advising for helping him with his current query.
So true mate :goodpost:

A bodybuilder's diet is typically pretty acidic as well, from the vast amount of protein, fats and (not everyone) starchy/sugary carbohydrates (particularly grains).

Every meal should be balanced in my opinion, either vegetables or fruits (alkaline variety) at every meal or a dose of L-glutamine to help lower the acidity.

To the OP, milk thistle isn't bad as a liver support supplement and almost certainly better as a 'preventative' aid than treating acute liver issues.

Better choices in my opinion would be Alpha lipoic acid (ALA), N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), Liv-52 or SAMe.

Cinn

Cinn

Awards

lol, just popped out is all.

You should really stop reading stuff by Mercola. Our pH(assuming you are talking about blood) is highly regulated and even small deviations in either direction can be fatal. Diet does not go a long way in altering this.

What do you think happens when these "alkaline foods" meet the hydrochloric acid in our stomachs?

And please don't suggest that cancers can be treated by such a diet without knowing anything about the biology of cancer. This is potentially harmful to other uninformed readers.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You should really stop reading stuff by Mercola. Our pH(assuming you are talking about blood) is highly regulated and even small deviations in either direction can be fatal. Diet does not go a long way in altering this.

What do you think happens when these "alkaline foods" meet the hydrochloric acid in our stomachs?

And please don't suggest that cancers can be treated by such a diet without knowing anything about the biology of cancer. This is potentially harmful to other uninformed readers.
Good posting. The know survival homeostatic range for blood pH is 6.8 - 7.4 (7.2 being normal).

ntornado

Awards

I tend to share the beliefs of the above poster however I am not highly educated on this matter. I would be very interested in learning more about what you have said in this point.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To the OP, I have taken LiverLonger by ThermoLife which has the main ingredient TUDCA. It really helped lower my liver values back to norm after a past PH cycle. Milk Thistle at 20oomg/day is a good dose. Also I would look into AI's Cycle Support or Life Support. A glass of wine a night would be good or go straight to the source and buy resveretrol.

reppin808

reppin808

Awards
To the OP, I have taken LiverLonger by ThermoLife which has the main ingredient TUDCA. It really helped lower my liver values back to norm after a past PH cycle. Milk Thistle at 20oomg/day is a good dose. Also I would look into AI's Cycle Support or Life Support. A glass of wine a night would be good or go straight to the source and buy resveretrol.
where can u get the LiverLonger?
and whats TUDCA?