- 05-22-2009, 11:53 PM
- 05-22-2009, 11:54 PM
did you lower your carbs recently?
- 05-22-2009, 11:57 PM
I've been trying eat more carbs, but it's hard because I have to rely on my grand mom for food.
05-23-2009, 03:59 AM
dude me too ive almost ate a pound of skittles in the last day but i pretty much try to eat some type of candy like sweet tarts.. as a roll of that has like 30 g sugar (alot) but it keeps me from going crazy and eating like packs upon packs of other stuff.
05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
I get sugar cravings all the time once i eat them though it makes me feel like i should go do cardio and i usually do.
05-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Something I eat that's pretty "sweet":
- Steel Cut Oatmeal (cold)
- Milled Flax Seeds
- Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt
- Poor some Splenda on it
I mix all of it together in a big bowl and then go to town, pretty damn tasty IMO.
05-26-2009, 03:17 PM
05-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Cortisol levels ok? Sleep ok? Stress levels ok? You on any PH's?
05-26-2009, 06:28 PM
05-28-2009, 09:22 AM
I usually find some high % dark chocolate...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
05-28-2009, 03:34 PM
cup of FF cottage cheese
tablespoon of vanilla
scoop of Splenda
mix and enjoy! This is my sweet tooth killer.
05-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Try cottage cheese with honey and cut up strawberrys, sooo good!
05-29-2009, 04:58 PM
05-29-2009, 05:06 PM
05-29-2009, 05:14 PM
crystal light candies. sugar free popsicles, sugar free pudding all work for me.
05-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Oh and sugar-free jello!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ViKtoricus in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:53 AM
- By kyleintheknow in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:29 PM
- By pittguy578 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 10:59 PM
- By bodybuilder19 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:37 PM
- By jjohn in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2006, 10:33 PM