Sugar cravings

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been having very strong sugar cravings lately. I never really crave sugar, but recently I've been craving it like crazy. I feel like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly. I'm been eating a bunch of turbinado sugar packs. I was just wondering what would cause this.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying eat more carbs, but it's hard because I have to rely on my grand mom for food.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
dude me too ive almost ate a pound of skittles in the last day but i pretty much try to eat some type of candy like sweet tarts.. as a roll of that has like 30 g sugar (alot) but it keeps me from going crazy and eating like packs upon packs of other stuff.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I get sugar cravings all the time once i eat them though it makes me feel like i should go do cardio and i usually do.

xink

Awards
  • Established
Something I eat that's pretty "sweet":

• Steel Cut Oatmeal (cold)
  • Milled Flax Seeds
  • Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt
  • Poor some Splenda on it
I mix all of it together in a big bowl and then go to town, pretty damn tasty IMO.

xink

Awards
  • Established
I get sugar cravings all the time once i eat them though it makes me feel like i should go do cardio and i usually do.
haha same here, whenever I actually do treat myself to something like chocolate, ice cream or whatever, I abuse the **** out of myself the next day at the gym.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cortisol levels ok? Sleep ok? Stress levels ok? You on any PH's?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually find some high % dark chocolate...

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
cup of FF cottage cheese
tablespoon of vanilla
scoop of Splenda

mix and enjoy! This is my sweet tooth killer.

BShifter479

BShifter479

Awards
Try cottage cheese with honey and cut up strawberrys, sooo good!

xink

Awards
  • Established
cup of FF cottage cheese
tablespoon of vanilla
scoop of Splenda

mix and enjoy! This is my sweet tooth killer.
I just tried this upon your recommendation and it is pretty damn good! My second batch I added cinnamon too which also helped with some sweetness.

Good call!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried this upon your recommendation and it is pretty damn good! My second batch I added cinnamon too which also helped with some sweetness.

Good call!
I used to do FF Cottage Cheese with Cinnamon and some crystal light drink crystals = greatness. Now I just eat straight protein powder, don't do that lol.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
crystal light candies. sugar free popsicles, sugar free pudding all work for me.