does anybody know how much
- 05-20-2009, 10:31 PM
- 05-20-2009, 10:33 PM
05-20-2009, 10:39 PM
1/2 cup is one serving. Thats 150cals and somewhere around 30g carbs. I measured it out once with a weight gainer scooper that was bigger than a protein scoop. It was one heaping scoop of that so if i had to guess, one cup of blended oats is about 1-3/4 normal size scoops.
05-21-2009, 02:08 PM
The oats will have the amount of grams a serving weighs. take a scoop of oats, and weigh it. Don't forget to account for the weight of the empty scoop. Then compare the weight of what you have to the label.
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM
thank you for all the reply one problem i dont have food weight i gues i will have to pick one up. Thanks
05-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:38 AM
- By One and Only in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 09:46 PM
- By warvictim in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 09:47 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:02 PM
- By mc1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-24-2003, 12:56 AM