Need help dropping 20lbs - 30lbs in 10 weeks. (good diet)

TeamPhenomen

TeamPhenomen

Awards
What would you recommend a good diet to be?

Well this is my first post even though I have been reading the forums on the sidelines for a while. I will say I am 44 yrs old and have been working out on and off since I was 20 yrs old and did numerous cycles when I was younger. I wont come off as I know it all since I am sure many of you younger guys will school me on things and that is fine since learning is a part of life and a wonderful adventure. I am one who strongly and positively believes that "Old Dogs" CAN learn new tricks from those younger than them. :) and I will respectfully
love to hear your responses, just please return the respect.

Well anyways now after 8 months off and gaining 30lbs of trunk weight, I just started a 10 week cycle of Halovar to build back myself and drop the extra weight.

My current cycle will go as follows....

1st - 2nd week:

BSN Xplode, Halovar, Organ Shield & Omega 3,6,9 before the workout.
Halovar, Isopure, Organ Shield following the workout...
then two more shakes throughout the day.

2nd-4th week:

BSN Xplode, Halovar, Organ Shield, Omegas & Epol.. before workout
Halovar, Epol, Organ Shield and Isopure follwoing the workout
then two more shakes throughout the day.

5th - 7th week:
Xplode, Epol, Organ Shield, Omegas etc etc as above minus Halovar...

7th-10th week:

Xplode, Recycle, Organ Shield, Omegas and Isopure as above...

I do 1/2 hour cardio along with my workouts everyday (4-6 days a week), but I find I may hit a peak in dropping the weight since I need a good diet to go along with it and thus is why I ask you gurus. (Puts on flame suit) just in case..

What would you recommend for a great healthy diet to go with this cycle?? and/or a good diet overall? I would like to get back to the way I used to be and take back control of my life and lose the pregnancy look. (hhaha) My wife and I are planning to adopt a baby and I never had a child so I refuse to be a fat daddy, so I would really appreciate some informative and insightful replies. (Thank You!)

What would you recommend for lets say Breakfast, Lunch & dinner... and snacks along the way?

rtagz

Awards
I am basically in the same boat, just a few years younger. The diet part is the hardest. I have lost 10 in 3 weeks, and only take protein, plus ECY. I have dramatically cut down on the bad food. I buy lots of yogurt and flax seed meal. That is usually my snack, along with reduced fat peanut butter. A tablespoon or two between meals helps curb my appetite, which is enormous by the way. I have eliminated butter, if I have eggs I use about a 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of flavored olive oil to to lube the pan, and on my bread, or I will soft boil the eggs and eliminate frying altogether. If I eat bread it is usually flax and fiber, or double protein, by Arnolds. Lots of tuna,chicken, broccoli, spinach and beans are now my friend. Lots and Lots of beans, specifically navy, black and kidney. I have also discovered textured vegatable protein. Its made by Bob's Red Mill. It is defatted dehydrated soy and I add it to my tuna and chili. It is fat free, super low in carbs and high in protein and fiber. It helps with the full feeling. My other staple is Barilla whole grain pasta. If your gonna eat pasta, its a good one, high in fiber and fills you up without having to eat a lb at a time. Hit me up for some recipes if you want. I am hoping to be down 20-25 in 10-12 weeks also. Good luck.

TeamPhenomen

TeamPhenomen

Awards
Hey Thanks for the response :)

I tell you honestly this cycle makes me hungry as crap, I cant believe how much I yearn to consume but refrain. I will try some of what you suggested and see where it goes from there...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 32
Newbie78 Anabolics 15
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 6
35 and Older 6
wrasslin116 Weight Loss 20