Slow cooker good or bad?
- 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
- 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM
05-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Not if your just cooking some meat, Protein does not get drained from food, just Vitamins from Veggies.
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM
05-18-2009, 03:14 PM
05-19-2009, 02:33 AM
05-19-2009, 07:11 AM
don't drain it in my opinion. Instead just start with a lean cut of meat. That way you are not wasting any of the goodness that was in the veggies. This is possibly one of the best ways to eat because you can make a large quantity and it is freaking delicious.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigCasino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:30 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
- By DumbRussian in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2003, 02:07 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:11 PM