Slow cooker good or bad?
- 05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
- 05-17-2009, 09:27 PM
- 05-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Not if your just cooking some meat, Protein does not get drained from food, just Vitamins from Veggies.
05-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Cook it up Dave. I use this method frequently.
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
05-18-2009, 03:14 PM
05-19-2009, 02:33 AM
Yes, meats are fine to slow cook. If you drain it you can get some extra fat out as well.
05-19-2009, 07:11 AM
don't drain it in my opinion. Instead just start with a lean cut of meat. That way you are not wasting any of the goodness that was in the veggies. This is possibly one of the best ways to eat because you can make a large quantity and it is freaking delicious.
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:57 AM
- By walugi in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:42 AM
- By Caferacer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 51Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:26 PM
- By FreshMintBlue in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-27-2006, 10:40 PM
- By pogue in forum General ChatReplies: 34Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:13 PM