- 05-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Anyone have any suggestions, remedies, cures for getting rid of body acne? I know that my elevated test levels effect it, but how do you get around it, and how can you treat it to reduce scarring? Here I am 49 yrs old waking up to new growths, just like when I was a teenager except instead of my face its my back, my upper torso, etc. I like my gains, but at the price of my skin.
- 05-16-2009, 07:12 PM
05-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I have this same problem.
The way I TRY to avoid it, sometimes it works, is just by simply showering directly after working out. As it could be due to sweat drying on your skin.
If you're not against it, lay in the tanning bed. It dries out your pours and acne.
05-16-2009, 08:22 PM
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
05-17-2009, 12:25 PM
05-17-2009, 04:28 PM
neutrogena acne body wash.. make my gf bathe me with it everyday, oh and nasty as it sounds.. letting someone pop the bumps also rids them (my gf LOVES poppin my bumps eww.. and gets mad now that there all gone)
05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
05-17-2009, 07:05 PM
05-19-2009, 10:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Philshred in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:52 AM
- By natedogg151 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 12-07-2002, 02:06 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-14-2002, 01:22 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM