Body Acne

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Anyone have any suggestions, remedies, cures for getting rid of body acne? I know that my elevated test levels effect it, but how do you get around it, and how can you treat it to reduce scarring? Here I am 49 yrs old waking up to new growths, just like when I was a teenager except instead of my face its my back, my upper torso, etc. I like my gains, but at the price of my skin.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
b5 works wonders for most people

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I have this same problem.

The way I TRY to avoid it, sometimes it works, is just by simply showering directly after working out. As it could be due to sweat drying on your skin.

If you're not against it, lay in the tanning bed. It dries out your pours and acne.

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
I have this same problem.

The way I TRY to avoid it, sometimes it works, is just by simply showering directly after working out. As it could be due to sweat drying on your skin.

If you're not against it, lay in the tanning bed. It dries out your pours and acne.
I like the way you think :thanks:

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
get acne wash wash u body with that, get rid of body hair and exfoliate. use lotion

Davidlee

neutrogena acne body wash.. make my gf bathe me with it everyday, oh and nasty as it sounds.. letting someone pop the bumps also rids them (my gf LOVES poppin my bumps eww.. and gets mad now that there all gone)

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
get acne wash wash u body with that, get rid of body hair and exfoliate. use lotion
I agree, I had body acne for like 2 months really bad when i was hitting puberty, the key is to make sure you are taking a shower and washing your body with soap, directly after working out, and in the MORNING when you wake up. You can use acne wash on your back/neck and stuff too that will help. Make sure you are washing clothes in hot water, and not wearing them more than once.... wash your bed sheets/pillow case... all of this stuff comes into play with acne bro. Good luck