bitch tits?

doyoudo911

Awards
i saw a pic of someone with gyno....then i noticed myself...

is that^^^^ gyno?

without shirt:

edit: that pic with shirt off was after a cycle but b4 pct, pic with shirt on and following pic are 3 weeks into pct

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I have gynecomastia, not "bitch tits" just puffy nipples.

It appeared from your picture with your shirt on there was a slight case of gynecomastia; however, your shirtless pictures states otherwise.

Your pec line leads from your underarms to the square shape of your pec so no, I see no sign of gynecomastia. As you can tell from my avatar pic, I have it and trust me - sucks.

doyoudo911

Awards

sorry...idky the other pic wont show lol....but this pic is towards the end of pct...the other shirtless pic was right b4 pct (the pic with the shirt was taken the same day as the one im posting this minute)

doyoudo911

Awards
really?!?!?! OMG thank youuu...hahah

i was shitting my pants

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have gynecomastia, not "bitch tits" just puffy nipples.

It appeared from your picture with your shirt on there was a slight case of gynecomastia; however, your shirtless pictures states otherwise.

Your pec line leads from your underarms to the square shape of your pec so no, I see no sign of gynecomastia. As you can tell from my avatar pic, I have it and trust me - sucks.
puffy nips does no = gyno

/facepalm

OP you do not have gyno wtf would make you think you did?

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Puffy nipples does not = gynecomastia?

According to www.gynecomastia.org it goes, it would be the same thing wouldn't it? Simply enlarged breast tissue? They look awful in the heat.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huh? Puffy nipples does not = gynecomastia?

According to www.gynecomastia.org it goes, it would be the same thing wouldn't it? Simply enlarged breast tissue? They look awful in the heat.
no, puffy nipples do not = gyno. Gyno is a hard lump under the nipple.

ctAL

Awards
ive had gyno since age 12........maybe ill get surgery one day but for now im fine. its a big part of why im into fitness.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
no, puffy nipples do not = gyno. Gyno is a hard lump under the nipple.
I feel something under the nipple. Like a bunch of circly things. Not sure if that's what it is or not.

If it WEREN'T gynecomastia, just puffy nipples, would a cutting phase get rid of it? I even had it when I was about 13% bodyfat (although I had no muscle during this time).

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure i have bitch tits, just because i have about 18% bf right now - im hoping that when i trim down to about 15% or so it will be gone... kind of nerve racking sometimes