saturated and trans fats

Davidlee

should i eat foods with either while on a calorie diet? on the small snacks between each meals i've been eating 100 calorie snack which contain 15-25 calories from fat and 1g saturated fat.. should i eat them?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
should i eat foods with either while on a calorie diet? on the small snacks between each meals i've been eating 100 calorie snack which contain 15-25 calories from fat and 1g saturated fat.. should i eat them?
1 gr. sat fat, probably will not hurt. your going to get fat in your diet anyway, just keep the sat and trans as low as possible.....1 to 3 grams s/b fine

Davidlee

alright b/c thats somethin that worried me.. ppl were tellin me to try and take none in

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright b/c thats somethin that worried me.. ppl were tellin me to try and take none in
you can try all you want, but it's kind of hard. just watch were those few grams come from......hell man, natty PB has sat fat in it, it's kind of hard to avoid all together. you might be able to, but you might drive yourself crazy doing it.....you keep it to a minimum, and you'll be fine

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you push saturated fat too low, you'll likely lower your testosterone levels, so be careful