please post diet

Davidlee

please post a diet that seems to work for you.. helps stay in shape and shed 1 - 3 pounds body fat weekly.. and grocery store bought stuff please

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
What works for one person won't necessarily work for another. How about posting what you're eating now David, and we'll make adjustments from there? Let me ask you this... how often are you eating? How many meals a day? How much water do you drink? How often do you train during the week? How long have you been on this training regimen? How old are you? What are your fitness goals? And last, but certainly not least... do you have any health conditions?

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Shedding 1 lb of bodyfat is done by burning 3500 calories of fat. Which would mean 500 calories under maintaince per week with about 200 calories burned via cardio and weightlifting would result in 1 lb lost every 5 days.

Davidlee

well i was wondering did i need to replace any meal with something else that can be bought from the store that will DEFINITELY assist in losing unwanted weight

Davidlee

okay this is how my day is.
meal 1. cheerios with soy milk
meal 2. pro_NOS shake
meal 3. turkey sandwich with mustard or chicken breast
meal 4. pro NOS
meal 5. salad or sandwich or chicken salad or chicken of some sort
i use pro-NOS, lipo 6 black, i do HIIT for around 15 -20 mins daily, p90x daily and lift daily .. i know im not supposed to lift daily but i dont do that much..

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
okay this is how my day is.
meal 1. cheerios with soy milk
meal 2. pro_NOS shake
meal 3. turkey sandwich with mustard or chicken breast
meal 4. pro NOS
meal 5. salad or sandwich or chicken salad or chicken of some sort
i use pro-NOS, lipo 6 black, i do HIIT for around 15 -20 mins daily, p90x daily and lift daily .. i know im not supposed to lift daily but i dont do that much..
Diet isn't my big area of knowledge, so listen to certain others before me but all together I don't like it.

Protein, starchy carb, complex carb is the food portions we consume.

Protein- Chicken, Eggs, Salmon, Tuna, Steak, Beef, Whey, Casein, Cottage Cheese

Starchy carbs- veggies

Complex carbs- grain

Meal 1- Eggs, Cereal, Fruit
Meal 2- Chicken, veggies, small portion of brown rice
Meal 3- Tuna, Whole Wheat, Raisins
Meal 4- Whey protein with water
Meal 5- Fish, veggies, applesauce
Meal 6- Casin

Would that be ok for you to follow?

Davidlee

yeh i could follow the food but i just bought the pro n0s so i gotta keep it for meal 2 and 4. i have pics so people can judge but i can post yet to get the responses i need

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend a low carb, mildly ketogenic diet with a good thermogenic. I'll outline something for you.

Meal 1 (Within 30 minutes of rising):
- Oats w/blueberries
- A small glass of skim milk (cut out the soy! Unless of course, you're lactose intolerant. In that case, use a small glass of oj.)
- Eggs

Meal 2 (Morning time snack):
- Granny Smith Apple
- Wheat Toast
- 1 scoop whey in water

Meal 3 (About lunchtime):
- Brown Rice
- Brocolli
- Chicken or Turkey
- 2g of Fish Oil & 2g Flaxseed Oil

Meal 4 (Mid Afternoon):
- Baby Spinach (raw)
- Tilapia
- 2g Fish Oil & 2g Flaxseed Oil

Meal 5 (About dinner time):
- Asparagus
- Salmon

Meal 6 (Right before bed):
- 12-13 almonds
- 1 scoop whey w/water (Olive Oil Optional)

Pre-Workout:

- Glycerol
- L-Glutamine
- BCAA's

Post-Workout:

- L-Glutamine
- BCAA's
- 2-3 rice cakes
- 2 scoops whey w/water

That's pretty basic. Try to eat every 2-3 hours and get lots of water. 64oz.-128oz. Of course, you can take a cheat meal once a week. Just try to make it the same meal every week. For example, if Saturday at Meal 5 works best for you, then it's every Saturday at Meal 5. That's your cheat meal set in stone. Here's some comfort foods and condiments:

- Mrs. Dash
- Mayonaisse (with no carb meals)
- Cinammon
- Smart Balance Light
- Frank's Red Hot
- 10 calorie Jell-o cups
- sugar free cool whip
- Reddi whip lite whip cream
- sugar free hershey's chocolate syrup
- splenda
- crystal light
- Natural Peanut Butter

You can also incorporate red meat. I like eye of round. You can use this as a protein source with any of your afternoon to evening meals. This is a fairly easy way to start into a diet. You can diet much harder than this, but this is a great introduction that should work fairly well. I haven't really measured out levels for you in this diet seeing as how I'm not working directly with you and don't have all of your info. However, you should be able to figure this part out fairly easy. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck bro!

Davidlee

whey and pro NOS they same thing? cuz im using pro NOS not regular whey.. does this matter?

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
whey and pro NOS they same thing? cuz im using pro NOS not regular whey.. does this matter?
The Pro-Nos is "ok". But, I'd probably try to find a good low carb / low fat isolate. Believe it or not, GNC has a pretty solid protein. The Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. I'm using it right now. It's great. A little on the pricey side though. Well, you can do alright if you buy two and do it with your Gold Card. You get the second one half off and the 20% discount with the card. So, you end up gettin' six pounds for like $72 or something. Not too bad for the protein that you're getting.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Man $72 for 6lbs? WOW! David, check out our board sponsors for your supplementation needs. For protein check out All the Whey. Great tasting, mixes well, and pretty cheap. They always have discounts for board members and you could get around 10lbs for that much money.