- 05-12-2009, 09:36 PM
- 05-12-2009, 09:38 PM
05-12-2009, 10:04 PM
You can't edit posts either?
High in healthy fats (mono and polyunsaturated) instead of hydrogenated oils (regular peanut butter)
Low Carb, mostly fiber
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
05-12-2009, 10:50 PM
People suggest it because it does not have the added sugars or partially-hydrogenated oils (Trans Fats) that other versions have. I've found that it tastes better than regular, but maybe that's just me.
05-13-2009, 11:06 AM
05-13-2009, 12:59 PM
I prefer Smucker's natural chunky !!!
***no added sugar, the ingredients of a truly "natural" pb should be: peanuts, salt.
05-13-2009, 01:01 PM
05-13-2009, 01:13 PM
it tastes good, and particularly if you are bulking it becomes an easy source of cals, and when you are cutting, a single tbsp can sometimes blunt hunger for a while and help avoid a bad cheat
05-13-2009, 03:06 PM
all are very good reasons , much appriciated . I'm just gonna have to quit buying the cheap stuff . I eat a ton of pbutter so it might make a significant diff.
05-13-2009, 03:39 PM
05-13-2009, 03:48 PM
05-13-2009, 11:12 PM
05-14-2009, 05:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ducati7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-02-2011, 03:04 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:21 AM
- By Cold in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2005, 04:26 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:39 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 12-01-2002, 02:26 PM