- 05-12-2009, 10:02 AM
- 05-12-2009, 10:07 AM
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
- 05-12-2009, 11:04 AM
2nd that...or use the search function bro...you will get all sorts of hits
05-12-2009, 12:43 PM
PM me with any order questions and concerns
05-12-2009, 12:46 PM
thanks guy my buddy was talking about it and i was wounder just the basics of it....
05-12-2009, 12:49 PM
05-12-2009, 01:05 PM
its nasty stuff...ive got it...always will until i get the surgery...too bad insurances co's aren't a little cooler about stuff like that
05-12-2009, 01:19 PM
05-12-2009, 01:24 PM
ive tried letro numerous times....had it for like 3 years....do you have experience with the links above??
05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
No I don't sorry, I always figured I'll do the surgery one day since it rarely comes back after it.
05-12-2009, 01:53 PM
no worries bro...gyno blows that's for sure...but i guess its a risk you take when you run aas...
05-12-2009, 03:32 PM
05-12-2009, 03:44 PM
agree...cant really tell...once i drop a lil bf, should help some....it feels like its the size of a damn quarter though.... oh, well...just gotta keep trucking on
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2011, 10:42 AM
- By ManicPete in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
- By User12321 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:25 PM
- By we1todd2it3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-28-2008, 08:04 PM
- By jonnyblaze200 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:33 AM