CLNZ Xtreme colon cleanse/detox
- 05-11-2009, 07:59 PM
- 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM
- 5'8" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I've never tried any cleansing products from companies, but that's because I'm of the opinion that they are BS. The colon ones are glorified fiber pills with kitchen-sink concoctions of minute herbal extracts.
I was on the Warrior Diet for about half a year and had a pretty good experience with that, but didn't like it enough to keep it up continually.
I usually do an annual raw-juice fast, which I just remembered I'm overdue for, and have had pretty good experiences with that. My last one I ran for 4-days after I finished my wrestling season and I really enjoyed it. The explosive diarrhea and hunger pangs could be annoying at times, but the month after was definitely worth it.
My digestion was significantly improved and I had much more regular, healthy bowel movements. My joints recovered very quickly from the shock I had put them through the wrestling season and my complexion and mood improved too.
My advice is to look into some raw food or juice fasts on google. Personally I equate detox/cleansing products with weight gainers, the idea being that they both are for something that is cheaper and better if you do yourself rather then relying on a supplement. Some people aren't fans of fasts and detoxes, but I find the spiritual and health effects to be very rewarding.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 48Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:01 PM
- By JasonblkZ06 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:06 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2009, 02:18 PM
- By livebono in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 63Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:20 PM
- By lawnboy246 in forum SupplementsReplies: 53Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:58 PM