Anabolic Diet for Ectos

precious_roy

Awards
Long story short I would consider myself a true ecto (or skinny fat ecto depending) and over the last 4 years I’ve been lifting in an attempt to add a good chunk of muscle. I did well the first 3 years, (went from 6’2 129 to 6’2 200) however in the last year I’ve gone from 200->208 and added a ton of fat using the same eating habits. My food selection is good IMHO, but all I seem to add with this diet anymore is fat (minimal strength and muscle gain). This is almost dead on what I have eaten day in day out for the last 3 years.

Meal 1
4 pieces turkey bacon
3 eggs / 3 egg whites
1/4 cup cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal

PWO
2 scoops whey
1 whole grain bagel

PWO
2 scoops whey
1 whole grain bagel

Meal 2
8oz chicken breast
Corn
Broccoli
Watermelon

Meal 3
String cheese
Turkey Pepperoni
Cashews
Carrots

Meal 4
Yougurt
Apple
Banana
Cottage Cheese

Meal 5
8 oz Steak
Cauliflower
Brown Rice

Meal 6
Casein
1 tbs flax
Greens

Totals: ~3600 cal, 35% protein, 20% fat, 45% carbs

It worked REALLY well for me until this last year. Now it just seems to add fat. I’ve altered it to 33/33/33 for about 2 months and saw no change. I also tried 2500 cals with the same macro ratios for the last 3 months but I lost more muscle than I deem acceptable (with a loss in strength).

I’m wondering how well the anabolic diet works for ectos….any experience? I’d like to do an extreme recomposition (208 20%+ bf to 210 10% bf) which calls for the holy grail of adding about 20lbs of muscle and losing 20lbs of fat. Any input would be awesome. Thanks guys / gals!

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
A half of a gallon of milk per day is a general/traditional guideline for newbies and ectos whom are struggling to gain weight.