How many scoops of protein a day?
- 05-08-2009, 11:35 PM
- 05-09-2009, 12:56 AM
05-09-2009, 01:31 AM
05-09-2009, 11:47 PM
It depends - if I have time to cook it only be a couple, but if I'm running around all day, all bets are off.
05-10-2009, 12:18 PM
05-10-2009, 02:27 PM
One for breakfast, i'd rather eat a meal pre and post. I like natural better.. then Cottage cheese before bed
05-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Never anytime... way to busy about 7-9 a day why is that bad? it's cheaper than real food, and quick to make in advance than just refrigerate for the day till I eat it.
05-10-2009, 05:35 PM
05-10-2009, 05:37 PM
I put three scoops of ATW whey isolate per shake and two shakes a day
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
05-10-2009, 08:06 PM
05-10-2009, 08:26 PM
05-10-2009, 11:15 PM
I take 1 scoop whey with 10 egg whites + 1 whole egg + oatmeal for breakfast.
Then 1.5scoops (protein blend:whey, casein, soy) for mid-morning snack and afternoon.
2 scoops whey for post-workout.
The Last, 2scoops (time released protein) before bed.
I have been busy all day. I can't eat whole food all the time. That's why I eat 3 whole food meals (which is breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 shakes per day.
05-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MissV in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:37 PM
- By celc5 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:02 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2007, 12:51 AM
- By Jegs66 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 07-14-2007, 07:43 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2003, 03:06 PM