Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 7+

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops of protein do you all take a day?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Well I use 1.5 scoops per shake...I make 3 shakes, so, 4.5?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
1 pre and 1 post. i make sure i meet the rest of my protein needs through food. Food is god!

AllMaxBrian

Awards
It depends - if I have time to cook it only be a couple, but if I'm running around all day, all bets are off.

jerseykid4

Awards
One after the gym, and one before bed. Works for me.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
One for breakfast, i'd rather eat a meal pre and post. I like natural better.. then Cottage cheese before bed

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Never anytime... way to busy about 7-9 a day why is that bad? it's cheaper than real food, and quick to make in advance than just refrigerate for the day till I eat it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never anytime... way to busy about 7-9 a day why is that bad? it's cheaper than real food, and quick to make in advance than just refrigerate for the day till I eat it.
Yeah i would suggest trying to get more of your protein from whole foods. Even if you are busy pre-make your meals ahead of time. I would suggest lowering your protein shakes to about 2-3 a day. Otherwise your body is constantly receiving whey as a protein source and its good to get a good blend of different types of protein. Also there is no substitute for whole food.

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
I take 1 scoop whey with 10 egg whites + 1 whole egg + oatmeal for breakfast.
Then 1.5scoops (protein blend:whey, casein, soy) for mid-morning snack and afternoon.
2 scoops whey for post-workout.
The Last, 2scoops (time released protein) before bed.

I have been busy all day. I can't eat whole food all the time. That's why I eat 3 whole food meals (which is breakfast, lunch and dinner) and 3 shakes per day.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well at least your still getting whole food in there.