wait to eat?
- 05-08-2009, 04:28 PM
- 05-08-2009, 05:48 PM
However...when it comes to cardio, if it's HIIT I treat it like resistance training (especially if weights were involved) and have a post-workout shake, if it's fasted cardio I just eat my next meal (usually breakfast).
I don't tend to wait an hour though, there seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence that this helps with extra fat loss but I haven't seen any evidence for it mate.
Maybe try it with your cardio and report back?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
- By ironviking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:25 AM
- By brooklynheight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2004, 05:38 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2003, 02:36 AM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:51 AM