wait to eat?
- 05-08-2009, 03:28 PM
- 05-08-2009, 04:48 PM
However...when it comes to cardio, if it's HIIT I treat it like resistance training (especially if weights were involved) and have a post-workout shake, if it's fasted cardio I just eat my next meal (usually breakfast).
I don't tend to wait an hour though, there seems to be a lot of anecdotal evidence that this helps with extra fat loss but I haven't seen any evidence for it mate.
Maybe try it with your cardio and report back?
Similar Forum Threads
- By iForce in forum I-Force NutritionReplies: 73Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:49 PM
- By jfuller in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2009, 07:44 AM
- By rms80 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 53Last Post: 04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
- By rugger48 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2007, 10:14 PM
- By VES in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2004, 12:43 AM