Cut Weight Diet Question
- 05-06-2009, 04:56 AM
- 05-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Take into account ALL of the activity you are doing, and subtract 200-500 calories from that. Then you should be seeing fat loss results. Weight loss is another thing. If you are primarily doing weights for fat loss, you very well may gain some muscle while you are losing fat, therefore maintaining weight or even gaining some.
- 05-06-2009, 07:38 PM
05-08-2009, 02:09 AM
05-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Once I get the weight down to what I want, around 170 lbs, then I will get back to building up the muscle, and then focus on dropping the bodyfat %.
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
- By codered5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2011, 04:07 PM
- By spyder24 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:50 PM
- By mario1 in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-28-2007, 06:16 PM
- By StackemHard in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2006, 05:16 PM