Cut Weight Diet Question
- 05-06-2009, 03:56 AM
- 05-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Take into account ALL of the activity you are doing, and subtract 200-500 calories from that. Then you should be seeing fat loss results. Weight loss is another thing. If you are primarily doing weights for fat loss, you very well may gain some muscle while you are losing fat, therefore maintaining weight or even gaining some.
05-06-2009, 06:38 PM
05-08-2009, 01:09 AM
05-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Once I get the weight down to what I want, around 170 lbs, then I will get back to building up the muscle, and then focus on dropping the bodyfat %.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rugger in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2008, 04:44 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:24 PM
- By warriorway in forum MMAReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:36 AM
- By terse in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-16-2004, 08:33 AM
- By embrace in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-26-2004, 11:41 PM