So I'm a girl...

blustang

Awards
I'm probably one of the few girls on here.. I hope im not though..I need help..if I am..well..maybe theres a guy out there that can help me..ok...hes my situation

20 yrs old...5'2...110-ish lbs (36-25-37)...very skinny build with the fat around stomach and thighs...and unfortunately not much of a butt..I am going to be doing my state USA pageant in Janurary..and obviously I seriously need to tone up my body...but the thing is...I have absolutely no previous experience in working out or building/toning muscle...Is there anyone out there that can give me some advice on diet? Even some cardio and weight training advice would be great..im lost... :006:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably one of the few girls on here.. I hope im not though..I need help..if I am..well..maybe theres a guy out there that can help me..ok...hes my situation

20 yrs old...5'2...110-ish lbs (36-25-37)...very skinny build with the fat around stomach and thighs...and unfortunately not much of a butt..I am going to be doing my state USA pageant in Janurary..and obviously I seriously need to tone up my body...but the thing is...I have absolutely no previous experience in working out or building/toning muscle...Is there anyone out there that can give me some advice on diet? Even some cardio and weight training advice would be great..im lost... :006:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, you are one of few females on here. There are 3 regulars (babywifey, crader, and myself); the rest come and go.

I have answered this in your thread in the Female Fitness subforum.