Chicken In a Can
- 05-10-2009, 11:01 AM
- 05-14-2009, 07:55 PM
That chicken looks nothing like the picture... I had to come back and look at it again, it is just nasty!
- 12-02-2009, 10:05 PM
12-03-2009, 02:11 AM
haha, i remember this
PM me with any order questions and concerns
12-03-2009, 02:28 AM
The only chicken in the can I eat is the one from costco. It is canned like tuna and taste pretty good. This **** looks horrible! I am laughing at all the posts.
12-03-2009, 07:49 AM
... I can't stop looking at it!
12-04-2009, 09:57 AM
did not expect..
it doesn't look "fully cooked"
12-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Lot of whole canned chicken fans here, so if you liked that prepare for the freak show of canned foods, seriously there's a lot of messed up people out there.
btw there was one I did find palatable and it was the grass jelly.
12-06-2009, 09:34 AM
... it is looking at me
12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Those fish a$$holes looked pretty interesting. At least you know what you're getting. Fish a$$holes and a cookies n'cream Muscle Milk shake for breakfast could get you pretty jacked.
12-12-2009, 02:53 AM
seems to just be a chicken in a can.... why not just get the chicken without the can..
12-12-2009, 07:28 AM
12-18-2009, 07:34 AM
... the chicken in a can is looking at me, and I can't stop looking at it! UGH!
Similar Forum Threads
- By cheezscott in forum RecipesReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:54 PM
- By gibbob2 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:39 AM
- By Qaiphyx in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:26 PM
- By jrm in forum RecipesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2007, 08:10 PM
- By Jeff in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 12Last Post: 09-16-2005, 05:19 PM