Chicken In a Can

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that... I'd rather get the canned chicken without bones - it comes jello free LOL.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
that looks rough as hell!

Levendis

Levendis

Awards
the Sweet Sue company started in my home town...I actually knew 'Sweet Sue"

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why I keep looking at these pics, because that chicken looks horrible... It reminds me of Neo (The Matrix) inside the cell pod... ugh...

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
i'm just really curious as to what that yellow stuff in the corner of the pan is

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it looks like the can gave birth to the chicken.

Levendis

Levendis

Awards
that second photo is making my skin crawl....

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
sickly pigeon + runny lime jello + recycled metal + home-style goodness = one bad sum'bitch.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
what is the nutritional stack up on that bad boy?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
that really makes me want to vomit. salmon in a can is just as gross, well its a little less gross honestly

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
that looks awful man go with the kind thats canned up like tuna it looks better and i can almost gurantee tastes better too haha

bmxrazr

Awards
I thought this dealt with the small cans of chicken breast or chunk chicken, but D@MN that looks gross. I actually picked one of these up at the store one day and thought "Hey this looks good". NOT ANYMORE!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see a dog in a can

or maybe a cat in a bag?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_wfMW2wO-Q"]YouTube - Whole Chicken in a Can[/ame]

wild12

Awards
Wow, that definately looks disgusting. Anybody have info as to whether it tastes as bad as it looks or not? I'm pretty sure i wont be trying it either way haha, just curious

Abdullah411

Awards
Wow, never heard of chicken in a can. I pray that no one eats this stuff. This is the stuff that should be banned.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... gross! Yet I'm so curious I want to buy one at the store just to experience it myself! What's wrong?!?!?!?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
no need for PH/DS's with 5 cans of chicken in a can a day. That stuff will be pumped full of hormones lol

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
this is definitely where swine flu came from haha.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
dude those small cans of chicken breast in a can (in the aisle by tuna) is bad enough... they taste nasty... cant imagine what this tastes like

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bet one of them would work better than a good old fleshlight :)

emulvey

Awards
That looks very appetizing. Ehh, I can't imagine pulling that stuff out of the can.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
That chicken looks nothing like the picture... I had to come back and look at it again, it is just nasty!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
The only chicken in the can I eat is the one from costco. It is canned like tuna and taste pretty good. This **** looks horrible! I am laughing at all the posts.

incorrection

Awards
did not expect..

it doesn't look "fully cooked"

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those fish a$$holes looked pretty interesting. At least you know what you're getting. Fish a$$holes and a cookies n'cream Muscle Milk shake for breakfast could get you pretty jacked.