looking for a good diet
- 04-24-2009, 08:55 PM
- 05-03-2009, 09:40 PM
If you have some type of disorder that may kill you, you may want to get a recommendation from your doctor for a dietician who can work closely with you. I wouldn't get advice off the boards if there is something that cold potentially harm you.
- 05-04-2009, 02:12 AM
it sounds like checking with a doc will be the best route to go for your health to find out what you can have.
05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pika in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:22 PM
- By johnyq in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 34Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM
- By Mpjagerbombs in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 02:38 PM
- By muscledismorph in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2006, 02:08 PM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2005, 10:09 AM