looking for a good diet
- 04-24-2009, 09:55 PM
- 05-03-2009, 10:40 PM
If you have some type of disorder that may kill you, you may want to get a recommendation from your doctor for a dietician who can work closely with you. I wouldn't get advice off the boards if there is something that cold potentially harm you.
05-04-2009, 03:12 AM
it sounds like checking with a doc will be the best route to go for your health to find out what you can have.
05-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmp007 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:41 PM
- By mikethebeast in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:59 AM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:21 PM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
- By elijah_123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2003, 04:00 PM