Having sex after a workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I'd at least need a sandwich before I'd have energy to perform after a workout.
    Yes, a sandwich that she makes, and it has to be just right.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Yes, a sandwich that she makes, and it has to be just right.
    Hell yeah she'd make it! That's how we roll in Texas!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Hell yeah she'd make it! That's how we roll in Texas!
    She'd make it just right and she'd like it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    I have heard from my friend if u wanna gain muscles u cant have sex before or after a work out.
    Dude, seriously, just stop. You're posting an endless stream of baseless nonsense, like this. It's freakin nonsense.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  5. ^true
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post

    Would you like to tell me why it is baseless?
    Because you don't back up any of your posts. You have just spewed out **** all over the place this weekend.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Lift then fuk then smoke weed= heaven in my book

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    Would you like to tell me why it is baseless?
    Because you "heard from a friend" maybe? Is that based on any kind of science, study, or...well, anything? Based on bull**** is not a solid foundation from which to argue.

    Supertroll.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    I have heard from my friend if u wanna gain muscles u cant have sex before or after a work out.
    It would be awesome if we put this in that Broscience thread I saw not too long ago.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan

    I don't agree with this statement in any way, shape, or form.

    There are days at the gym where I see so many amazing ass' that once I conclude my workout I do about a buck fifty the whole way home to immediately jerk off. I'm talking even before I take my protein shake.

    Now this may be a bunch of "broscience" but I have seen my best results through this method. I'm already starving after my workout and with the additional "after release" hunger my body is at it's most anabolic state in which I then stuff my face.
    Why wait till you get home? Just start at the gym haha.

  11. Who let this chode out of his cage? Asking questions in every forum ,then arguing with everyone that replies. Definate troll!
    I second what Mikeg313 said!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan

    Haha I didn't even think about that. It's pretty much proven that I only have 40 minutes to shuttle in all my nutrients while my anabolic window is still open so the more time I can save the better!
    You are welcome. I am here to help haha.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post

    I have heard from my friend if u wanna gain muscles u cant have sex before or after a work out.
    What, are you 12? That's retarded and your boyfriend is an idiot.

  14. Just gotta keep in mind the stim effects of the PWO still in your system. No bueno for make sexy time

  15. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Just gotta keep in mind the stim effects of the PWO still in your system. No bueno for make sexy time
    Yeah stims cause me to have a half ass erection. It's feels like someone stole my junk and replaced it with inferior Japanese penis.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Yeah stims cause me to have a half ass erection. It's feels like someone stole my junk and replaced it with inferior Japanese penis.
    Watch what you say there, threeFs happens to be a Japanese. .

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Yeah stims cause me to have a half ass erection. It's feels like someone stole my junk and replaced it with inferior Japanese penis.
    Why do you know about japanese penis?
    Ha ha. (Just f*ckin with ya)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post

    Why do you know about japanese penis?
    Ha ha. (Just f*ckin with ya)
    An old southpark episode popped into my mind as I typed that so I had to quote.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    An old southpark episode popped into my mind as I typed that so I had to quote.
    Hell yeah. Cartman. Funny **** high!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Yeah stims cause me to have a half ass erection. It's feels like someone stole my junk and replaced it with inferior Japanese penis.
    I don't usually laugh out loud but this got me! Sometimes that bastard is so constricted it's hard to even piss! Then the wife wants to hit it and I'm like...man, between the stim dck and the explosive diarrhea after hard training, just leave me alone for a couple hours!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

    I don't usually laugh out loud but this got me! Sometimes that bastard is so constricted it's hard to even piss! Then the wife wants to hit it and I'm like...man, between the stim dck and the explosive diarrhea after hard training, just leave me alone for a couple hours!!
    "I don't usually laugh out loud. But, when I do, I laugh at Japanese penis jokes... Stay hard my friends."


    Name:  image-1010328185.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  159.6 KB

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    "I don't usually laugh out loud. But, when I do, I laugh at Japanese penis jokes... Stay hard my friends."

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****80 806"/>
    Reps

  23. how did it feel for your partner? did she work out too?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    "I don't usually laugh out loud. But, when I do, I laugh at Japanese penis jokes... Stay hard my friends."


    Name:  image-1010328185.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  159.6 KB
    Lol!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calories Burned Having Sex
    By Nelson in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
  3. Using Slin after morning workouts
    By witchdawg7 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:25 PM
Log in
Log in