Starting Cycle tomorrow , need help please

buckz55

Awards
Hi , I am starting my Slim Xtreme , Lean FX , and Hyperdrol X2 stack tommorow , I am going to run it until there is nothing left...prolly like 6-8 weeks.

I'm 18 , currently weigh 198 , 5'11 ....My plan is too lose some BF% , I really need to clean my diet up though by tomorrow morning when I start.

What is the right amount of Fat , Carbs and protein to consume daily while cutting?

If this stack work's like it should , I won't be hungry alot ... so what do I do then? Just eat when i'm hungry ??or just force myself to eat ??? which will probably be 2-3 times a day after seeing a bunch of slim xtreme reviews...

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
What is the right amount of Fat , Carbs and protein to consume daily while cutting?
This varies from person to person, as every individual's metabolism will place priority on using these nutrients differently. I would say keep you protein high, for one, 1 gram/lb bodyweight at least. With this you want to be consuming large amounts of water also. It also depends on your caloric maintainance level, a rough guess would be for your size about ~2800 calories a day but then again it really does depend on your metabolism... but if I were you i'd shoot for at least 30% of your calories coming from protein.

I'd play around with your other two macro's and see how you respond. My body typically responds positively to a higher percentage of fat in my diet than with carbs, but this is an individual thing.

If this stack work's like it should , I won't be hungry alot ... so what do I do then? Just eat when i'm hungry ??or just force myself to eat ??? which will probably be 2-3 times a day after seeing a bunch of slim xtreme reviews...
Force yourself to eat. At least 6 meals, preferably more if you alot your total calories into smaller portions per meal. Eating frequently should preserve most of your lean tissue as long as you eat clean and keep a caloric deficit, either fat or carbs. You will lose muscle no matter what if you are cutting, how drastic depends on your diet.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, sorry to seem like im ragging on you bro but your acting like now you have the supplements in place you only have to slot in the smaller pieces of the puzzle; like diet.

It seems like you have read reviews on the supplements you have bought but nothing on diet?

Post up a current days diet for you. (A typical)