stretch marks

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
i have vicious stretch marks connecting my pec to my arm on both sides and on my left bicep
is there anything i can do to reduce their visibility or will they fade over time
similar complaints from jacked guys?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got some bad ones inbetween my pecs / shoulders but unless i raise my arms to my heads, theyre hidden.

Stretch marks never go away they just tend to fade. Tanning has worked for me, I havent need to try any types of creams.

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
i picked up some of that palmer's cocoa butter for "pregnant women" and it seems to only have temporary effects
maybe will go away with tan this summer but the ones on the bicep are killer

btw i cracked up at your signature

goleafsgo1216

Awards
hey man, I've got them in the same spot... I use this stuff called vitamin E-100% pure oil, by LIFE... or another one called bio-oil, same stuff really. They seem to kind of make them fade, but i definitely haven't noticed any growth in them

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
My biceps and pec to biceps are ridden with the damn things! lol They suck, but tanning does seem to help a little. The cocoa butter doesnt do **** respectively. i'm just hoping to get a couple good tanning sessions in soon. Gaining tons of muscle fast is hell on the skin... But still SOOOO worth it

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
flawless get it at nutraplanet
i have them on my bis and same spot as you
the faster you catch them with a cream/oil the faster they will fade
left my shoulder/pec ones for a few months and they are fairly thick and still dark
when my bi ones started i used the flawless and they are a lot lighter
tanning also helped blend them in with the surrounding skin but it wont make them go away

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
My biceps and pec to biceps are ridden with the damn things! lol They suck, but tanning does seem to help a little. The cocoa butter doesnt do **** respectively. i'm just hoping to get a couple good tanning sessions in soon. Gaining tons of muscle fast is hell on the skin... But still SOOOO worth it
stretch marks are a sign from above
its like the mark of the beast, you being the beast!
your friends may laugh at you or say they look bad but they are jealous that they cant GROW
not always the case, my roommate is shredded with fairly good size on the arm/shoulder region but no stretch marks... but i can pinch and pick up skin off him, not fat, just skin
i have "thinner" skin i guess... just tighter and so the stretch makes it worse
the blood pumping into them when doin bis looks cool though they change from pink to red to purple on contraction of the muscle underneath

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into Flawless Skin Cream by RPN?

Available here on Nutraplanet and soon in major stores nationwide!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

thats what im sayin
flawless helped most efficiently when i started applyin on first notice of the marks
it also smells (did smell, heard there is a new virtually smelless one) like caramel, better than most i would say i just smell like a candy store at night

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

doyoudo911

Awards
coco butter doesnt reduce stretch marks, it just helps prevent them. also notice that you dont see stretch marks on pro BBs, Y? bc there all very tan.

If u want to know the reason behind strech marks; they form from the lack of collagen and elastin in the skin. Only way to prevent stretch marks is not to take AAS, or PHs or dont get knocked up :p They form from the rapid growth in them. The red/purple color you get is from blood vessel dilation. And my STRONGEST suggestion is to get a bottle of plamer's coco butter and start applying when starting a cycle, so when gaining size the coco butter is giving your skin the things it needs so it can strecth without the marks

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
coco butter doesnt reduce stretch marks, it just helps prevent them. also notice that you dont see stretch marks on pro BBs, Y? bc there all very tan.

If u want to know the reason behind strech marks; they form from the lack of collagen and elastin in the skin. Only way to prevent stretch marks is not to take AAS, or PHs or dont get knocked up :p They form from the rapid growth in them. The red/purple color you get is from blood vessel dilation. And my STRONGEST suggestion is to get a bottle of plamer's coco butter and start applying when starting a cycle, so when gaining size the coco butter is giving your skin the things it needs so it can strecth without the marks
that sounds like great advice but ive never taken any of that stuff. my chest stretch marks appeared when i first started lifting, and my bicep stretch marks appeared while the only thing i was taking was protein

doyoudo911

Awards
have u gained rapidly in size or weight?

and i heavily suggest u get on coco butter asap before they get worse IMO

japiranio

Awards
do any of yalls hurt. iv got tons of them just recently i riped open some new ones on my chest everytime i bench my chest hurts like crazy

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
do any of yalls hurt. iv got tons of them just recently i riped open some new ones on my chest everytime i bench my chest hurts like crazy
the darker and "fresher" they are they hurt to the touch, never had problems of them hurting when lifting or at least i wasnt payin attention to the pain (wasnt painful enough to grab my attention)
are they in the middle of you chest now or just the chest to shoulder area

doyoudo911

Awards
i have them from red to purple but none of them hurt, i never even heard of them hurting, you might want to go to the doc and get them checked out for something else

japiranio

Awards
the pain comes where my upper chest connects shoulder. big red ones. i had it happen about 2 weeks ago but those are fine they dont hurt anymore now the left sides in pain only when i lift. its not like i cant do the excise it just hurts. most of mine fade in time

fredster

Awards
yeah i have the same issue... best thing to do is not to scratch it so it won't get worst.. DON"T SCRATCH DONT TOUCH AND YOU WILL BE GOOD. the only problem is u probably will scratch it when ur sleeping.. but when ur not sleeping don' touch it at all and use aloe vera... worked for me... it dried my stretch marks only visible when u look at it carefully i do'nt think strech marks will ever disappear u can only hide it lol sucks i hate it but i deal with it

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
yeah i have the same issue... best thing to do is not to scratch it so it won't get worst.. DON"T SCRATCH DONT TOUCH AND YOU WILL BE GOOD. the only problem is u probably will scratch it when ur sleeping.. but when ur not sleeping don' touch it at all and use aloe vera... worked for me... it dried my stretch marks only visible when u look at it carefully i do'nt think strech marks will ever disappear u can only hide it lol sucks i hate it but i deal with it
aloe vera makes them fade also?
anything will help id say
and ive never heard of painful stretch marks either

doyoudo911

Awards
heres a positive way to look at it: stretch marks= muscle gains

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Correct, but also incorrect.

The new Flawless formula addresses this by BLOCKING the actions of Elastase and collagenase enzymes responsible for destroying these vital structural compounds in the skin. The result is a restored structure and pliability, as well as a rapidly increased healing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aloe vera makes them fade also?
anything will help id say
and ive never heard of painful stretch marks either
Depends where they are located in relation to nerves. They most definitely can hurt, like other types of scarring/wounds.

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
Correct, but also incorrect.

The new Flawless formula addresses this by BLOCKING the actions of Elastase and collagenase enzymes responsible for destroying these vital structural compounds in the skin. The result is a restored structure and pliability, as well as a rapidly increased healing.
that stuff sounds legit
im gonna have to get it

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
flawless is awesome. Or bio oil :)

doyoudo911

Awards
well it seems great except for the part that there SOLD OUT :'( i really wanted to try it lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to get the flawless added back up tonight, even though it would not ship out until Friday.

fredster

Awards
i wanted to check out flawless but it is currently out of stock! any other place i can get this?