not sure if this is okay

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.64%

not sure if this is okay

i usually wake up a little later in the day because of my classes. during the day im usually busy but i try to get a good breakfast in and then usually dont get much in till dinner. after dinner im always eating alot because im usually up late and hoping to make up for all the calories i missed during the day. i was wondering if since i eat so much at night and close to bedtime its okay that i dont get in alot during the day. if that makes sense.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you are 5'10'' 150 then eat.. doesnt matter when.. just eat
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

why dont you just spread your calories evenly throughout the day?

if ur real busy during the day try some protein bars,shakes,almonds,jerky. quick nutritonal snacks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^^^ sometimes its just not possible man, but if 150 try grabbing fast food, or better yet gas stations like 7/11 etc have turkey wraps chicken wraps etc that are pretty nutritional
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.52%

i do the same thing man.. no worries.. its better to spread it evenly throughout the day but i usually wake up around 3-4pm and my majority of meals come from about 11pm-5am it sucks but im just not ever hungry early in the morning.. the only thing is it feel some of my nutrition is wasted because i go to sleep right after eatting a ton of food and it just gets digested and pooped out the second i wake up the next day... spread it evenly if you can, but if not just get that food down.. avoid any carbs for a few hours before u go to sleep
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.16%

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    ^^^ sometimes its just not possible man, but if 150 try grabbing fast food, or better yet gas stations like 7/11 etc have turkey wraps chicken wraps etc that are pretty nutritional
    People say it isn't possible but I think that is rarely the case. Putting a little effort in the night before to get some snacks ready goes a long way. Throwing some beef jerkey or almonds in a ziploc bag is pretty easy.

Fast food is not the answer.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.26%

Here's a recipe for meal replacement bars:
    GREAT homemade meal replacement bars made CHEAP and EASY!

They're easy to make, very inexpensive and great for bulking. Just bring a couple with you and cram them down during the day.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cinn View Post
    People say it isn't possible but I think that is rarely the case. Putting a little effort in the night before to get some snacks ready goes a long way. Throwing some beef jerkey or almonds in a ziploc bag is pretty easy.

Fast food is not the answer.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19
    I agree with Cinn - for once!