When to do cardio?
- 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM
- 04-07-2009, 12:47 PM
- 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
04-07-2009, 02:13 PM
how about the opposite time of day that you lift.
run = morning
lift = night
04-08-2009, 01:25 AM
04-10-2009, 04:43 PM
AM fasted cardio has proven most effective for me time and time again, and I've tried it all. People argue every which way but from experience this is best for me. Hit the weights at least 3 hours or two meals later.
04-17-2009, 03:45 PM
I do my cardio before I lift but really should swicth it to after. Problem is I like the "warmed up" feeling I get which I use to start my lifting session.
04-18-2009, 02:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pitching101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-26-2012, 09:22 PM
- By Strygwyr in forum Training ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM
- By baz350 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:58 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2009, 06:50 PM
- By derker2008 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM