EFA

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Any recommendations/favorite EFA products? I currently just use an EFA from Sam's club that is a blend of fish, flaxseed, borage, and safflower. Wondering what thoughts were on what EFA product people prefered and how often/when/how much you take it.

UKStrength

Any recommendations/favorite EFA products? I currently just use an EFA from Sam's club that is a blend of fish, flaxseed, borage, and safflower. Wondering what thoughts were on what EFA product people prefered and how often/when/how much you take it.
I just use a high EPA content fish oil (generic, not branded), taking about 2-3g of EPA/DHA combined and eat plenty of nuts, seeds and olive oil for a variety of essential fatty acid sources.

margarette29

Awards
Well.. I don't know much about EFA products. But why not make a research? :type:

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver 1-2tsp a day... MMMMMMMMMM

elabor

elabor

Awards
NSI Mega EFA is nice with 800mg EPA and 400mg DHA per two capsules. Highest I've found and very reasonable price. Strawberry burps if you take them without food.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
Nutrition / Health 4
smith_69 Supplements 24
netflixNchill General Chat 1
Swifty2 Anabolics 2