EFA

1. EFA

Any recommendations/favorite EFA products? I currently just use an EFA from Sam's club that is a blend of fish, flaxseed, borage, and safflower. Wondering what thoughts were on what EFA product people prefered and how often/when/how much you take it.

2. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Any recommendations/favorite EFA products? I currently just use an EFA from Sam's club that is a blend of fish, flaxseed, borage, and safflower. Wondering what thoughts were on what EFA product people prefered and how often/when/how much you take it.
    I just use a high EPA content fish oil (generic, not branded), taking about 2-3g of EPA/DHA combined and eat plenty of nuts, seeds and olive oil for a variety of essential fatty acid sources.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    Well.. I don't know much about EFA products. But why not make a research?
    •   

4. Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver 1-2tsp a day... MMMMMMMMMM

5. Animal Omega!!!!

6. Carlson's fish oil(liquid)...lemon flavored.

7. NSI Mega EFA is nice with 800mg EPA and 400mg DHA per two capsules. Highest I've found and very reasonable price. Strawberry burps if you take them without food.