need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TapouT sparta

Awards
ive been trying to lose weight (low carb diet)but i also want to gain good amounts of lean muscle, can yall give me some suggestions on what supps or stacks that have worked for you. And another question, if i get on any testosterone increasing supp would my low carb diet be a good idea? ty guys

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
ive been trying to lose weight (low carb diet)but i also want to gain good amounts of lean muscle, can yall give me some suggestions on what supps or stacks that have worked for you. And another question, if i get on any testosterone increasing supp would my low carb diet be a good idea? ty guys
It's pretty tough to do a proper cut and put on lean mass at the same time IMO, so I would focus on one or the either.

As for the second question, I don't see any reason a test booster would conflict with a low-carb diet.. although I don't know what additional benefits you would really gain from it at a noticeable level. I suppose it might be muscle sparing but your money would be better spent on BCAAs, protein and creatine (again, IMO).

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i always double my dose of BCAA's when i cut.