Layne Norton discussing protein frequency and lucine

krogtaar

Awards
dont really agree with some of his conclusions...sounds like a product pitch for xtend and leucine.

if this were true it would work better to just have whey shakes instead of solid protein throughout the day to get more of the spike effect vs a constant elevated baseline.

maivaz

Awards
hes also roided to the max...dont listen to his bull****...ronnie coleman sais hes natural too.

maivaz

Awards
and your 45....better leave the bodybuilding to us buddy...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and your 45....better leave the bodybuilding to us buddy...
Don't slander Layne Norton.

You're a school boy and I will happily hand you your ass in the gym 7 days a week.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to listen later. I believe lane generally draws some conclusions from his mps studies on rats....but that doesn't mean some of it isnt supported to a certain degree in humans.

maivaz

Awards
o im sorry i slandered your butt buddy..im not hating im just saying be careful when your injecting in his right cheek for him.

he is on steroids....whether you like it or not....just like jeff willet is. give me one piece of evidence that concludes he is not. look at pictures of him on his offseason, and then pictures onstage.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he is on steroids....whether you like it or not....just like jeff willet is. give me one piece of evidence that concludes he is not..
Perhaps, but it would be just as difficult and futile to attempt to "prove" he is ON......food for thought. :afro:

maivaz

Awards
Yeah i agree there really is no way to tell, but considering his 700lb deadlift and his extreme condition for shows, it is unlikely hes stayed natural his entire career. He is bigger onstage than he is offseason, and its not the oil that showcases that. what most people dont realize is that the human body does not naturally look like that and that a very very extensive portion of the bodybuilding community dabbles with PH and AAS. Jeff Willet says hes natural too...bull****...google his pictures

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL agreed. Jeff Willet is a BEAST.

PS: Heat Miser is GOOD PEOPLE around here. Just an FYI ;)

maivaz

Awards
I'm sure he is, but no need to throw out names like "tool"...who sais that at 45 anyways

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL. Let's all move on. Enjoy the board ;)

PS: I concede that Layne Norton seems "a bit freakish" in SOME of his google pics. While in others, he looks "not so freaky". Not sure about him. But Willet? STRAIGHT UP YOKED! :p

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
o im sorry i slandered your butt buddy..im not hating im just saying be careful when your injecting in his right cheek for him.

he is on steroids....whether you like it or not....just like jeff willet is. give me one piece of evidence that concludes he is not. look at pictures of him on his offseason, and then pictures onstage.
Yeah i agree there really is no way to tell, but considering his 700lb deadlift and his extreme condition for shows, it is unlikely hes stayed natural his entire career. He is bigger onstage than he is offseason, and its not the oil that showcases that. what most people dont realize is that the human body does not naturally look like that and that a very very extensive portion of the bodybuilding community dabbles with PH and AAS. Jeff Willet says hes natural too...bull****...google his pictures
I'm sure he is, but no need to throw out names like "tool"...who sais that at 45 anyways
Quit talking out your ass.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOLOL. Let's all move on. Enjoy the board ;)

PS: I concede that Layne Norton seems "a bit freakish" in SOME of his google pics. While in others, he looks "not so freaky". Not sure about him. But Willet? STRAIGHT UP YOKED! :p
I've know him for nearly 9 years. Of course I cannot prove anything one way or another but I know his character and integrity pretty well. Not to mention he has most anyone here and on many other boards outclassed and outschooled when it comes to training and conditioning as well as science and nutrition with a BS in Biochemistry and a PhD Nutritional Sciences.

Some people have no reason to lie and every reason to be honest. I believe he is in both categories.

As you stated - move on to the article and OT and refrain from posting slanderous and or unfounded editorials about other people.

maivaz

Awards
my bad i didnt know you knew him for personally for that long, kinda changes things, still man you dont question people who say they have been natural their whole careers?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't slander Layne Norton.

You're a school boy and I will happily hand you your ass in the gym 7 days a week.
I've know him for nearly 9 years. Of course I cannot prove anything one way or another but I know his character and integrity pretty well. Not to mention he has most anyone here and on many other boards outclassed and outschooled when it comes to training and conditioning as well as science and nutrition with a BS in Biochemistry and a PhD Nutritional Sciences.

Some people have no reason to lie and every reason to be honest. I believe he is in both categories.

As you stated - move on to the article and OT and refrain from posting slanderous and or unfounded editorials about other people.
:goodpost:

I have not known Layne quite as long, but I knew of him well before I became acquainted with him, and he is a highly respected athlete and very knowledgeable individual, and he certainly has nothing to prove. People will always form their own opinions regardless of the truth, simply because to them what has been achieved is unfathomable, and they are incapable of doing it themselves - but it is still no reason to talk about something one knows nothing about.

Those who don't know should not say. As Sean says to me on numerous occasions, "Assumption is the mother of all fcukups", and those throwing around speculation are doing nothing but assuming, Manipulating diet and training can make a huge difference in the way the physique looks, especially if one is always lean - something one would be well aware of if they had done it themselves, or bothered to research such topics.

~Rosie~

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
clever bro.. 58 195 im sure you kniow everything there uis to know about lifting weights
Size is not an accurate way to measure knowledge or expertise. BTW, you come off as a prick.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
clever bro.. 58 195 im sure you kniow everything there uis to know about lifting weights
You sir are a piece of shyt, stop talking crap.
Layne is a very helpful guy and always helps me for..FREE. His diet idea proposed in the article above are on point. I tried dieting like that, 5 meals a day, 50g protein each meal, 4-5 hrs a part with 5g bcaa imbetween..he suggested i use BULK bcaa btw. And i used his power/hypertrophie routine and achieve AMAZING results while dieting, carb cycling, and in pct mind you...I increased lifts, lost 15lbs of body fat only, and felt amazing...I felt better natural taking his advice then i ever did on juice. He is totally natural btw, just because he works his but off, always hits his diet numbers, cycles bulking and cutting, acutaully understands of to pre-contect diet, and powerlifted for real...you say hes on, some ppl just are goal oriented and have an amazing work ethic, look up his clients and the shape he gets them into...you know nothing, period. Also jim cordova is natural as is josh hyduck...they are genetic freaks that work harder then their genetics due, just because that isnt you their is no reason to point a finger.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh that makes sense. ;)

Thanks for the explanation. I have read his work (smart dude FO SHO) but have never seen his pics until I googled earlier. For me, Ive learned over the years NOT to equate physiques to smarts so I never care to investigate what an author looks like; simply irrelevant to me.

He is a smart dude and also sick-shreddddddded!

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hes also roided to the max...dont listen to his bull****...ronnie coleman sais hes natural too.
I can sit here and defend layne's character - I've known him personally for about 8 years, discuss empiracle evidence of why he's natural - look at the progression in size and quality of physique over the past 12 years, and even compare him to other top naturals in tested competitions - Dave Goodin. But its a futile argument. You've made up your mind, based off who knows what (jelousy, most likely), and trying to change it is like turning lead to gold, fat to muscle, a whore to a housewife.

And that is what distinguishes Layne from you. Layne is open minded, and evaluates research and theories with an open mind. This manifests in the subtle changes in his exercise and nutrition programs over the years such that they have gone from typical muscle and fiction bodybuilding advice to programs founded in science; and is evident by the constant progresssion in the size and quality of his physique.

Br

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started dosing BCAAs how layne suggest on his site and its working pretty damn good! I think he knows his stuff and would give it a try....

Also I DO NOT think he's on steroids. Like wacked said you can tell when someone on juice.