- 03-27-2009, 11:38 AM
hi guys, im 19 male, 5ft 10inches, 170lbs with 17% bodyfat, good physique. I eat pretty clean and train 4-5 times weights with 4 days but I want to lose as much body fat as possible and keep the muscle in the next 8 weeks as im heading on hols for the summer. any ideas on a good cutting diet?
- 03-27-2009, 01:30 PM
at the moment this is my current diet.
8:40 wake up
8:50 1 cup of oats (water), 2 protein scoops, cup of tea (semi skimmed milk)
11:00 chicken fillet, 1 cup brown rice, water
01:00 same as above, handful almonds
04:00 2 spoons natural peanut butter
06:40 protein shake,
7:00 sci-mex glutamine, dorian yates creatine
07:40 chicken fillet, brocolli, asparagus,
glass semi skimmed milk
10:00 omellete (3 whites, 2 yolks),
What do yas think, some advise, opinions?
- 03-27-2009, 05:41 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'9" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
I think that the Rice is unnecessary. If you had a little bit in your post workout meal that would be okay, but you won't really need it otherwise. Replacing it with more Veggies would benefit you more. Besides that, your diet looks good!
Drinking LOTS of water and eating LOTS of veggies will help you out a ton.
03-28-2009, 07:46 AM
ye cheers, try to keep the carbs low after workout to shed fat. I also go for a run 2 times a week on empty stomach. Anybody else any ideas?
Similar Forum Threads
- By dannyeff in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 11:16 AM
- By lukejr in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:00 AM
- By arnold84 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2008, 02:17 PM
- By BOHICA in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:07 PM
- By IntensePump in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:09 AM