- 03-27-2009, 12:38 PM
hi guys, im 19 male, 5ft 10inches, 170lbs with 17% bodyfat, good physique. I eat pretty clean and train 4-5 times weights with 4 days but I want to lose as much body fat as possible and keep the muscle in the next 8 weeks as im heading on hols for the summer. any ideas on a good cutting diet?
- 03-27-2009, 02:30 PM
at the moment this is my current diet.
8:40 wake up
8:50 1 cup of oats (water), 2 protein scoops, cup of tea (semi skimmed milk)
11:00 chicken fillet, 1 cup brown rice, water
01:00 same as above, handful almonds
04:00 2 spoons natural peanut butter
06:40 protein shake,
7:00 sci-mex glutamine, dorian yates creatine
07:40 chicken fillet, brocolli, asparagus,
glass semi skimmed milk
10:00 omellete (3 whites, 2 yolks),
What do yas think, some advise, opinions?
03-27-2009, 06:41 PM
I think that the Rice is unnecessary. If you had a little bit in your post workout meal that would be okay, but you won't really need it otherwise. Replacing it with more Veggies would benefit you more. Besides that, your diet looks good!
Drinking LOTS of water and eating LOTS of veggies will help you out a ton.
03-28-2009, 08:46 AM
ye cheers, try to keep the carbs low after workout to shed fat. I also go for a run 2 times a week on empty stomach. Anybody else any ideas?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Zen_Lifter in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 02-07-2017, 11:14 PM
- By terse in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 04-16-2004, 08:33 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2004, 03:06 PM
- By canadian champ in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-18-2004, 02:35 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 52Last Post: 05-12-2003, 07:20 PM