- 03-23-2009, 05:06 PM
lately i have been cutting down on my carbohydrates because summer is coming and i wanted to start my cut..i have been feeling really deprived of them lately..i was reading around and i know some people do refeed days..where you will probably 5 days a week keep the carbs to a minimum. i would say about 50 a day then on refeed days about 200 or something.idk if this is right or not..could anyone help me out...started to consider usuaing anabolic pump again..not sure
- 03-23-2009, 08:16 PM
LOL I have never tried it, nor do I plan to...
Most of the ones that do these "refeed's" are basically getting prepared for a show...They consume trace carbs during the week, then eat nothing but carbs for one day...I've seen guys eat thousands of grams of carbs in one day. It's sickening.
PM me, and I'll show you an example.
03-23-2009, 08:23 PM
03-23-2009, 08:25 PM
03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NattyForLife in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-10-2014, 03:41 PM
- By ClaudioAnimal in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2013, 09:07 PM
- By alih92 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:48 AM
- By ahsswimmaster in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2009, 01:00 AM
- By Theipodpeople in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2008, 07:27 AM