- 03-23-2009, 01:28 AM
how bad are these for you...?
I only get the ones with 0 trans fat.
usually I get digiorno or freschetta, because they seem to have the least amount of sugar and no trans fat.
I like them cause they are easy to make and inexpensive, I probably eat 2-3 a week...how bad is that?? I'm pretty thin as it is, maybe 7-8% bf. but I want the weight I gain to be lean muscle and not fat!
- 03-23-2009, 02:27 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2006
- The Gym Of God's
- Rep Power
I don't think their that bad but it would greatly depend on what else your eating and your physical activity during the day/week. I eat one DiGiorno a week and I eat the whole thing followed by a shake, but I do a lot of cardio and so forth during the week.
I think as long as the other foods you eat or of great benefit diet wise and your physical activity is high a cheat meal 3 times a week wont hurt you. Just don't go bing and eat a gallon of ice cream as I do every few weeksApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
Similar Forum Threads
- By phatmike0704 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:14 PM
- By Icemansoldier in forum RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2009, 03:51 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 09-16-2008, 07:02 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum LG SciencesReplies: 12Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:54 AM
- By supah hawaiian in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:56 AM