- 03-23-2009, 02:28 AM
how bad are these for you...?
I only get the ones with 0 trans fat.
usually I get digiorno or freschetta, because they seem to have the least amount of sugar and no trans fat.
I like them cause they are easy to make and inexpensive, I probably eat 2-3 a week...how bad is that?? I'm pretty thin as it is, maybe 7-8% bf. but I want the weight I gain to be lean muscle and not fat!
- 03-23-2009, 03:27 AM
I don't think their that bad but it would greatly depend on what else your eating and your physical activity during the day/week. I eat one DiGiorno a week and I eat the whole thing followed by a shake, but I do a lot of cardio and so forth during the week.
I think as long as the other foods you eat or of great benefit diet wise and your physical activity is high a cheat meal 3 times a week wont hurt you. Just don't go bing and eat a gallon of ice cream as I do every few weeksApplied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
Similar Forum Threads
- By Phoenix rising in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2007, 01:51 PM
- By supah hawaiian in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2005, 02:56 AM
- By AgnosticFront in forum PoliticsReplies: 40Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:44 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2004, 05:55 PM
- By Jcc in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 12-04-2003, 09:35 AM