Need some help with supplement / nutrient timing

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently recomping on a CKD.

Bought a fresh round of supps but I really want to make sure I am timing everything correctly, and at the right amounts.

Main Supps I want to utilize (outside of staples):

Fish oil liquid
Primaforce Sesamin Oil liquid (50% lignans)
CLA caps (cla ethyl-ester) 1 gram caps
Tea-GCG 50% - 500mg caps
Coleus 20% - 100mg caps
NA-RALA

Most of my macros come from:

Coconut oil
Evoo
Avocado Oil
Sesame Oil
Beef, chicken, pork, eggs, cheese
Almonds/macadamias
Raw spinach
whey / casein
Superfood / greens powder
Freeze Dried Berry powder
Various veggies

Just as a note, some of my staples include things like:
ALCAR, DHEA, Now's Thyroid energy, Beta Alanine, Toco-8, MVP/ZMK

Training:

3 day fullbody routine, mostly compound power movements, supersets / circuit training with some isolation work as well.
I workout in evenings, cardio in mornings and eventually on off days.
Ramping up my cardio over time as I go through this recomp period.

I think my diet is down, but any tips would be great as well. For example, I am doing fasted morning cardio, and only protein immediately after. No fat within 2 hours of training in the morning or evening. I taper fat intake high to low from morning to evening as well.

I'm mainly looking for the optimal way to time my supplements, and the amounts to take together for optimum synergy. Any other recommendations would be welcome too :) TIA

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone?

Maybe I will break it down myself, and then it would be easier for someone to review and tell me if I am right, or if it needs tweaks.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think if you're eating varied protein sources with veges and nuts/seeds you should be getting all the nutrients you need.

You'd be surprised if you worked it out.

I have never used most of the supps you've mentioned but i always liked Dessiccated Liver on a CKD and a stim for the low energy days.