Need to get my diet sorted!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone! first thing to say is thankyou for all the usefull advice anabolic minds have given me so far! now though Ive decided my diet sorted since im gonna be goin for another all out bulk soon! yay lots of :food:

edit: removed diet, putting a better one up soon

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you know what your maintenance calories are? How much do you weigh?

For bulking, this diet would work. But if you're not eating enough calories you won't gain anything. That is why I ask the above questions. :)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
My Sincerest apologies, I forgot to post my stats, I weight 138lbs I am not sure of my bodyfat but it is low :) I believe maintanence calories are something around 2100 from previous trial and errors with my diet but that is just sitting around with no walking or sports, the above diet I am hoping is enough to bulk even with my excess of cardio. Thanks for your advice so far!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3300-3600 seems like a great place to start! If you don't start gaining weight within a week or two, don't hesitate to increase your calories. :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
3300-3600 seems like a great place to start! If you don't start gaining weight within a week or two, don't hesitate to increase your calories. :thumbsup:
i agree 100% being very skinny and walking for 8 miles makes bulking real challenging. with only 2100 calories i would say impossible. above 3k calories is about what you'll need to make an increase. there's also an MMA forum here if you'd like some advice from people in your exact situation :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! thanks suncloud I didnt realise we had an MMA forum, reps to you mate! this is why I love the forum!