Need to get my diet sorted!
- 03-21-2009, 12:29 PM
- 03-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Do you know what your maintenance calories are? How much do you weigh?
For bulking, this diet would work. But if you're not eating enough calories you won't gain anything. That is why I ask the above questions.
03-21-2009, 02:16 PM
My Sincerest apologies, I forgot to post my stats, I weight 138lbs I am not sure of my bodyfat but it is low I believe maintanence calories are something around 2100 from previous trial and errors with my diet but that is just sitting around with no walking or sports, the above diet I am hoping is enough to bulk even with my excess of cardio. Thanks for your advice so far!
03-21-2009, 03:56 PM
3300-3600 seems like a great place to start! If you don't start gaining weight within a week or two, don't hesitate to increase your calories.
03-21-2009, 03:59 PM
03-21-2009, 04:28 PM
03-21-2009, 04:36 PM
Awesome! thanks suncloud I didnt realise we had an MMA forum, reps to you mate! this is why I love the forum!
Similar Forum Threads
- By vicmagana in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:21 PM
- By azsoldier26 in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2010, 12:14 PM
- By effinnewguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2008, 09:01 AM
- By pauly J in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2005, 04:01 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2004, 09:47 PM