- 03-18-2009, 08:25 AM
i was thinking would it be ok to use no shotgun/synthesize on the anabolic diet ?? these supplement have no carbs but do spike insulin . i would think that this would be counterproductive to the diet . I dont know if this spike would cause muscle growth or fat gain . any feedback would be appriciated .
- 03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
If they have no carbs how do they spike insulin?
- 03-18-2009, 11:48 AM
according to vpx , l-leucine intermixed with protein hydrolysates magnifies insulin production and bis-picolinate oxo-vanadium increases beta cell sensitiviy and responses to insulin . I guessin since u are not consuming suger sugur than how could it any excess turn into bodyfat ??
03-18-2009, 11:53 AM
03-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Hmm yeah, i'm looking at it now. Odd really
03-18-2009, 12:01 PM
yeah it sure is . i would think that with the insulin spike it creates it just might kick me out of ketosis . i just cant see a rapid rise in insulin without a certain decree of fat gain . unless in some way only muscle building effects are seen .
Similar Forum Threads
- By mixedup in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:29 PM
- By Hank Vangut in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 03-15-2009, 02:59 PM
- By liftw8t in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:21 PM
- By DreR in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2008, 06:38 PM
- By thahotboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2008, 04:13 PM