Vitamin E and Testosterone
- 03-18-2009, 07:47 AM
- 03-18-2009, 08:14 AM
There seems to be a popular belief that nearly everything stimulates test. Makes it hard to decide what really does and what doesn't. Sorry for the lack of an answer, just got me thinking.
03-19-2009, 02:10 AM
Yer...alot of hype around test boosters at the moment..tribulus being the main one..I'm using it at the moment haven't seen any change in using it..Maybe more sex drive..no anabolic affects what so ever..
03-19-2009, 02:15 AM
03-19-2009, 10:09 AM
03-19-2009, 10:21 AM
03-19-2009, 10:34 AM
also helps skin/wound repair.
Remember, if if it raises soemthing .00000001 ml/iu/ng/etc etc per whatever, they can say it raises test.
03-21-2009, 02:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brennon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:32 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2004, 11:37 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 06-15-2004, 06:55 PM
- By xarmyguy26 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:40 AM