Vitamin E and Testosterone

upNadam

Awards
Hey,

Recently i stumbled across an article which said Vitamin E stimulates testosterone production..Just wondering if there is any truth to this claim...?

Cheers guys.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a popular belief that nearly everything stimulates test. Makes it hard to decide what really does and what doesn't. Sorry for the lack of an answer, just got me thinking.

upNadam

Awards
Yer...alot of hype around test boosters at the moment..tribulus being the main one..I'm using it at the moment haven't seen any change in using it..Maybe more sex drive..no anabolic affects what so ever..

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
boosts LH in turn elevates test....probably what whatever you read was referring to

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Yer...alot of hype around test boosters at the moment..tribulus being the main one..I'm using it at the moment haven't seen any change in using it..Maybe more sex drive..no anabolic affects what so ever..
Dude, if you're only 84 # & over 6 feet, you've got the metabolism of a hummingbird! Test-boosters won't bulk you up, they'll just make you a HORNY hummingbird....

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Tribulus is only meant to enhance sex drive, not boost Test.

Vitamin E is very good for onés heart and it corrects the functioning of the endocrine glands thus helping in fertility.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
also helps skin/wound repair.

Remember, if if it raises soemthing .00000001 ml/iu/ng/etc etc per whatever, they can say it raises test.

upNadam

Awards
Dude, if you're only 84 # & over 6 feet, you've got the metabolism of a hummingbird! Test-boosters won't bulk you up, they'll just make you a HORNY hummingbird....
Ooops I forgot that u's guys use pounds...I'm 84Kgs not pounds...