how does one figure out their matienance dosage of
- 03-16-2009, 08:54 AM
- 6'0" 270 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
There are a lot of variations on this. Search for a Basal Metabolic Rate calculator as a starting point. Note that once the starting point is found, some tweaking through trial and error will be required. Everyone's physiology has some amount of variation.
Check this article, scroll down to Calculating Metabolic Rate and Caloric Intake
Also, an excellent article can be found here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wondering in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 12-06-2007, 06:59 PM
- By bioman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2007, 09:41 PM
- By Rodja in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2006, 06:11 PM
- By NCK1500 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2005, 01:25 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2003, 03:22 PM