Skippy creamy reduced fat peanut butter appreciation thread!
- 03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
- 03-22-2009, 10:41 AM
03-22-2009, 11:30 AM
03-23-2009, 10:01 PM
03-23-2009, 10:06 PM
WHO THE FXCK WANTS LOW FAT! YOU WANT THAT BXTCH PACKED WITH FAT! HEALTHY FAT THAT IS!
Now go do yourself a favor, go to your nearest Super WalMart and buy a jar of Naturally More Peanut Butter
I promise you... its the shxt! And way healthier than that crap you just posted....
03-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Dude, I go to the Sunflower Market here, and get peanut butter from the peanut grinding machine. LOVE IT. Plus there are no additives.
And right next to it they have sonoran desert honey, which i use for my PWO shake. DELICOUS.
03-27-2009, 09:22 PM
03-27-2009, 09:31 PM
I got some stuff called "naturally more" from walmart. I like it alot.
Ingredients: Roasted Peanuts, Wheat Germ, Flax seed, cane sugar, egg whites, honey, flaxseed oil.
4 grams of omega 3 per serving
11g of fat
8g of carbs (2 from sugar and 4 from fiber)
10g of protein
03-27-2009, 09:55 PM
03-28-2009, 10:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:26 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:39 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 04:44 PM
- By Moyer in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:49 PM