Blood type effects your diet!???

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a thread and it said check out the book "Eat right 4 your type." Well it said your blood type makes a difference on the food you should eat. I am a B, so it says stay away from chicken and eat Lamb, goat, rabbit, or venison!

Does this make sense to you? I could see how it could effect me, but stay away from chicken!

Where the heck would I find venison, lamb, and goat meat for sale? I don't know if i buy it!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
wanna post a link/write-up?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my horoscope says
You need to make sure that you're getting enough time to think things through, because your amazing energy is filling your head with visions that you really want to explore and bring to life.

thats about as valuable as diet by blood type

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a thread and it said check out the book "Eat right 4 your type." Well it said your blood type makes a difference on the food you should eat. I am a B, so it says stay away from chicken and eat Lamb, goat, rabbit, or venison!

Does this make sense to you? I could see how it could effect me, but stay away from chicken!

Where the heck would I find venison, lamb, and goat meat for sale? I don't know if i buy it!
Funny joke

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
One of my customers showed me that book. I kinda thumbed through it, and in my non-expert opinion, decided it was a bunch of bull$hit.

BignBad

Awards

What you should look at is all the many journal and article references that the guy cites. I'm being facetitious, because you won't find any. There's no basis that I know correlating blood type to anything interesting from the bodybuilding standpoint.