Niacin for Cholesterol Reduction?
- 03-11-2009, 03:49 PM
- 03-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Yep that needs to come down. Niacin will help.
You need to make sure that it does not interfere with the zocor though.
03-14-2009, 08:37 PM
03-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigrob21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2014, 09:41 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:03 PM
- By hyperCat in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2009, 09:41 PM
- By bj22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:52 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-01-2007, 06:29 PM