Niacin for Cholesterol Reduction?
- 03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
- 03-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Yep that needs to come down. Niacin will help.
You need to make sure that it does not interfere with the zocor though.
03-14-2009, 07:37 PM
03-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 24HRtrainer in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2007, 08:31 PM
- By kjkriston in forum AnabolicsReplies: 41Last Post: 12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
- By stream187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2005, 04:57 PM