Anabolic diet question

QuincyRed

Awards
Does anyone have any info on how long to stay on an anabolic diet? and when you do decide to stop the diet, what is the best way to begin to re-introduce carbs into your daily diets?...i know there is a huge thread about this diet, I was just hoping for a couple quick ideas without reading through every page looking for answers. thanks

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any info on how long to stay on an anabolic diet? and when you do decide to stop the diet, what is the best way to begin to re-introduce carbs into your daily diets?...i know there is a huge thread about this diet, I was just hoping for a couple quick ideas without reading through every page looking for answers. thanks
Stay on the diet as long as you like. As for getting off of the diet you can..

1. Start using whatever amount of carbohydrates you would normally use in your diet the day after you finish your carb load.

2. Slowly introduce carbs while adjusting fat and protein macros.

QuincyRed

Awards
Thanks. just the info i was looking for...really didn't feel like searching through all those pages on the thread. Have you actually done the AD?

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
Have I done it, yes. Most of my posts on this forum are on ketogenic dieting threads as well.