no natural peanut butter....help
- 03-07-2009, 01:27 PM
- 03-07-2009, 01:35 PM
3 grams isn't really anything to lose sleep over.
- 03-07-2009, 01:43 PM
yeah but it will be harder to maintain a lower body % if i eat that kind of peanut butter ?im trying to stay lean
03-07-2009, 01:55 PM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
03-07-2009, 02:08 PM
yes sometimes i eat peanuts no salt added with my cottage cheese but like 30 minutes later i feel hungry again and when i eat peanut butter i stay full until breakfast....when i came from U.S i brought with me like 3 big bottles of natty peanut butter but i ate them all to bad we dont have natty peanut butter here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RedneckDB in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:00 AM
- By sameerkhan51 in forum Weight LossReplies: 44Last Post: 08-30-2008, 12:40 PM
- By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:24 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:44 PM